St. Anger

Jackamo!

What a crap album by a crap band!

They USED TO be a good band, but this modern day short hair asshole prick era of Metallica sucks hard.

I can't think of a worse album! I did enjoy their movie though, I found it entertaining watching how sucky they are.

Congrats for sticking together for so long, congrats for putting out some classics, but no congrats to this crap-ass album.

Metallica doesn't have to worry about this album being pirated at all. This album [stinks].

- taken from a amazon.com review. I couldn't agree more. My ears hurt.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha I actully have to agree with you

I like load and reload but st anger is probably the worst metal album that came 2003 or when ever it was realsed

I bet its cause Jason Newsted left and they wanted to do something new

well anyway

it sucks

like a fag during mardi gras

What a crap album by a crap band!

They USED TO be a good band, but this modern day short hair asshole prick era of Metallica sucks hard.

I can't think of a worse album! I did enjoy their movie though, I found it entertaining watching how sucky they are.

Congrats for sticking together for so long, congrats for putting out some classics, but no congrats to this crap-ass album.

Metallica doesn't have to worry about this album being pirated at all. This album [stinks].

- taken from a amazon.com review. I couldn't agree more. My ears hurt.

I'm surprised it's taken you this long to realise that.

It's an awful album. It's really sad to see a band that was once so great fall so far. It's hard to imagine that 3/4 of the band on St. Anger was once capable of making a classic album like Master of Puppets.

Judging from the new song I saw on You Tube, the next album will be even worse.

Edited by bax

i enjoyed the album. they had some great songs. the unknown feeling, sweet amber, some kind of monster, and st anger. some songs were just fillers, but meh. i dont know wat you guys were expecting, i wasnt expecting much, thats why i probably liked the album :)

i just can appreciate that there still together, touring, and making music, cause without these guys i would of never picked up guitar, or gotten into rock n roll :) so cheers to metallica

i enjoyed the album. they had some great songs. the unknown feeling, sweet amber, some kind of monster, and st anger. some songs were just fillers, but meh. i dont know wat you guys were expecting, i wasnt expecting much, thats why i probably liked the album :)

i just can appreciate that there still together, touring, and making music, cause without these guys i would of never picked up guitar, or gotten into rock n roll :) so cheers to metallica

Still can't explain why people would defend this album.

Here's a simple formula

Black Album>Load>Reload>Garage Inc>St. Anger

Metallica sucks, and has for 10 years... I wasn't expecting much of this album, either, so on that we agree.

Terrible, terrible album. And, as someone said earlier, it's a pretty embarrassing one too. James used to write some pretty cool lyrics... what the hell happened?

..And this is coming from a guy who actually liked "new" Metallica - Load and Garage Inc. were fun times, and S&M bordered on amazing at some points.

I agree! :shades:

I've discussed this album in past threads about it, so I won't go into it.

But ya pretty much said a lot.

Although of course I prefer older Metallica.

*Shrugs* I'm not a fan of the drumming, but aside from that, I dig the raw production of it and stuff. There's a lot of raw emotion they put into that album... exorcising their demons and shit I guess you'd call it.

It's a good album. I think it's a lot more interesting than Load and Reload - people just hated it because it wasn't the sort of Metallica they were used to. I admire them for what they tried to do with it, even if they didn't quite pull it off.

Santana, where the hell are you? Metallica thread man! rock3

its an okay album with a few okay songs but i disappear was an amazing song and that is because jason was on it as soon as he left everything went to pot...

but i just realised something... when the black album and ...and justice for all were released to some extent the hardcore fans felt alienated because of the mellowed out "mainstream" metallica sound... it is these same people that are bitching about how st. anger is too heavy when it really isnt... im not a great fan of the album and most of the songs are crap but i just shows how 2 key decisions in a bands career can alienate fans into not liking the material...

i never ever liked metallica. they never seemed to be about much. i mean i like rockin out but...theres gotta be some kinda substance. n to the guy who said nirvana were crap, nirvana kick ass!!! worthless comment really but i like to defend good honest passionate music!

I Agree, that album was just terrible... lost all my love for `tallica after that shit.

TIKK TOKK TIKKK TIKKK TIKK TIKK TOOOOOKKKKKKKKK :drevil: WTF :scared:

I've always feared that Chinese Democracy will be GNR's Saint Anger.

Oooh dear god yea :scared::scared: that is a real nightmare :scared: