St. Anger

Jackamo!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be controversial but its not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.. Sure its absolutely not their best album but there are still a few decent tracks on there... Invisible Kid and Dirty Window for example are really good songs.. As is Sweet Amber.. The Unnamed Feeling is that bad either.. Sure its got some shit filler tracks on there.. But find me an album that doesn't?

Although I agree about the short haired thing.. :no:

xDSGx

Metallica have been crap since the black album! They've progressively gotten worse with each album since, why do you think Jason Newsted "abandoned ship" ?

You should go down to the video store and rent this movie called "Some Kind of Monster," which explains why Jason is no longer in the band. No, it was not because he thought the band's music was getting crappier and crappier.

It's a good album. I think it's a lot more interesting than Load and Reload - people just hated it because it wasn't the sort of Metallica they were used to. I admire them for what they tried to do with it, even if they didn't quite pull it off.

Exactly.

If all of Metallica's albums sounded exactly the same we wouldn't even be talking about them anymore. :huh:

wot would you recomend.

And Justace For All... or Kill Em All

It depends. Kill 'em All is far more raw and heavy and ...and Justice for all has more epic songs with more dynamics and melody. It just depends on what kind of music you prefer, but they're both great albums.