I think I found the mystery woman

Guest Edward Rose

It should be pretty clear to anyone with two eyes that the "mystery woman" is the girl sitting next to Axl in this pic, taken from the asian chick's page..

1225562821_l.jpg

Yep, that's what I thought. :rofl-lol: .............she's so fucking hot! :wub:

KAnnon.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No way were the Mets going to lose to the cards, but they did.

Again, tell us HOW they're so different if you think so. Put sunglesses on the 'Myspace girl' and I think they'd fit the same profile. How'd she get the pics, anyway? Same complexion, same haircolor. They're both women. I say we tied her to the stake now and get it over with.

Refer to one of my other posts in another thread about you signing your name all the time.

Two reasons. 1; The nose is different.

2; My myspace girl and the mystery woman have that "Permanent smile" on the corner of their lips. That never goes away even when making a straight or "blah" face. The girl on the right doesn't have the curled lips on the sides.

wronger2.jpg

You were supposed to let Kannon answer that. And oh, I've been referring to the girl PICTURED with Axl on that girls myspace page.

Edited by Matt13

the mystery women is on the far left

dsc007652cz6.jpg

for sure? her nose looks alot diffrent than in the picture of the girl with the glasses on

woman2bf9.jpg

Woman on the left is Betas daughter:

1154093043fdi3.jpg

is12496034dk1.jpg

Woman in the middle might be Axls sister Amy, there is a resembelence and it looks like she is in killer shape and aged well hence the pic. I see a resembelence, not sure if anyone else will:

axl76fj.jpg

or its this chick again

is123885388qetb6.jpg

Mystery woman is some model from LA.

Jonx

So you're one who like the internet drama bullshit huh, telling people to shut the fuck up and stuff. Too bad that's not my style. But tell you what, if you ever come by NYC, which is a beautiful city by the way really recomend it, send me PM here about where you are so I can go puch the fuck out of your retarded face(seriously :) ). 'Til then just relax. ;)

Kannon.

Kannon.

I'm sorry, did I tell you to STFU? I asked you to elaborate... or is that word too big for you? Internet drama? Naaaa... but if you want to call it that, I'm glad I was able to entertain you for the moment. NYC? You really recommend it? Good for you... I'll make a note of that... especially coming from a guy threatening to 'punch (notice the 'n' in there) the fuck out of' my 'retarded face'. Oh, that's REAL bold on the internet hiding behind a computer screen... you tough guy you. Very mature too :sleeper: Trust me, I've been to and done things in NYC that completely blow your hobo act in Times Square out of the water. Yup, I dropped a dollar in your cup once.

But you know what... I'll ease up because you're obviously in pain over the Mets losing yet again:)

ER, why don't you leave? You hate it.

P.S You I didn't like your movie.

That's okay. Some people didn't like The Game, starring Michael Douglas, but it put asses in the seats.

ER

Don't mind Jackamo. Nobody understands him... did you understand "You I didn't like your movie".

Yea, I didn't either.

Pass the beer nuts.

:rofl-lol: I didn't even watch "you" movie.