Rock Am Ring 'You metal god you'

Son Of A Gun

This band has so much more chemistry than the old band ever had.

:shocked::no:

I always thought the old band was very weak live. Good individual performers, but I have yet to see more than 5 or 6 shows where the interaction rivaled the new band at all.

Then you havent seen shit

This band is tight, but not nearly as much as the old band. Axl and Slash did shit like this too, but more importantly their strongest chemistry existed between them as musicians, as a band.

Bands dont rise out of skid row without understanding eacherther as musicians, but Guns N' Roses did so much more than that. They took the world by storm, sold out stadiums, sold millions of albums, changed the face of rock music, and they were genuine.

Sure, towards the end things got weak, but even their last performance of Paradise City in Argentina was amazing.

jesus christ he just posted his opinion and you go on a tangent

i happen to agree with adnan. the chemistry between axl and finck/fortus/brain/ron/tommy/dizzy is unmatched by any band I've ever seen. ever. stop wasting your time defending and dwelling on something that is no longer there and is not coming back.

time to get over the old lineup.

I bet you've never seen the original band?

Just Axl and his rock n roll allstars.

i happen to agree with adnan.

Theres a surprise...

If I had a nickel...

well maybe you stupid fucking cupcakes need to quit bringing up the stupid fucking old band in every thread. this is about Rock am Ring. It has JACK SHIT to do with anyone formerly in the band.

its not a crime to perfer this lineup and actually support the band. it'd be nice if we could do it without you fucking slash cupcakes talking shit in every thread.

Edited by King Dick

i happen to agree with adnan.

Theres a surprise...

If I had a nickel...

well maybe you stupid fucking cupcakes need to quit bringing up the stupid fucking old band in every thread. this is about Rock am Ring. It has JACK SHIT to do with anyone formerly in the band.

its not a crime to perfer this lineup and actually support the band. it'd be nice if we could do it without you fucking slash cupcakes talking shit in every thread.

Actually I brought up the old lineup. It's the first time I've done this and I just thought I should say what I felt.

i agree with what you said adnan. thing is we should be able to express that without these guys taking this thread off topic with their garbage.

Ummm let me get this straight.

If someone who prefers the old band mentions the old band, then they are dickheads.

but then you find out a new GNR fan mentioned the old band , but this then is fine????

But then you say ' we should be able to express this' referring to bringing up the old band.

Then in the next breath anyone else replying or discussing it is taking it off topic???

Seriously how much can you discuss the original topic of this thread anyway?? I mean kiddies go out in the sunshine, go for a walk, get a girly, play the guitar.

I personally will be back when/if CD is released and there is something to actually discuss.

Edited by discoduckglue

This band has so much more chemistry than the old band ever had.

:shocked::no:

I always thought the old band was very weak live. Good individual performers, but I have yet to see more than 5 or 6 shows where the interaction rivaled the new band at all.

Then you havent seen shit

This band is tight, but not nearly as much as the old band. Axl and Slash did shit like this too, but more importantly their strongest chemistry existed between them as musicians, as a band.

Bands dont rise out of skid row without understanding eacherther as musicians, but Guns N' Roses did so much more than that. They took the world by storm, sold out stadiums, sold millions of albums, changed the face of rock music, and they were genuine.

Sure, towards the end things got weak, but even their last performance of Paradise City in Argentina was amazing.

jesus christ he just posted his opinion and you go on a tangent

i happen to agree with adnan. the chemistry between axl and finck/fortus/brain/ron/tommy/dizzy is unmatched by any band I've ever seen. ever. stop wasting your time defending and dwelling on something that is no longer there and is not coming back.

Tangent? Was I that rude? :huh:

Sorry, I just disagreed with him and said why, big fucking deal. If it bothers you, tough shit, Im not worried about what you think of my opinions and whether I support them or not.

Time to get over yourself

Adnan, whatever dude. I just think the old band had way more chemistry, mainly because I dont feel the same shit from the same songs the old band played that the new band is playing, something just isnt there. Nothing worth arguing about anyway.

Axl didnt screw patience I had a fan shot video , and in the begining of Patience Tommy

sat on stage's stairs , and make sign to Axl to join him , but Axl doesnt join him and sang him

" sit here on the stairs 'Cause I'd rather be alone " and then he told him something like see "I fucked

you sit up" or something like that . and only after this start to sing the song.

that's what i was watching. good catch. i didn't even think about that. that stuff was pretty funny, but what's really good is when he starts singing the right verse and he tripped over something on the stage. i actually laughed out loud.

Notice on Patience just before Axl sings "I've been walking the streets at night..." how he looks to the right and signals to Fortus and Bumblefoot with he arm to move back so he can run to the right of the stage.

ndvd000eb3.png

Chemistry? Not really, Axl says what goes on stage.

Edited by Crackers