The midgets

The Mighty Dwarf

• 3 weeks later...

You know how there are a couple of Kiss tribute bands with all members being dwarves .... you can see where I am going ... Maybe a midget GNR tribute???? <_<

Name suggestions? Pistols N Plants (would be easier if it were for Maralyn Manson - Minimum Manson LOL)

Any suggestions?

Rich

PS want one of those new air guitar shirts that react to your arm movements! rock4

Not only going on stage with GN'R, but going onstage with Dermot O'Leary tomorrow, huh?. Saw you on the TV show last week. Good luck, man.

Thanks man - he was a really great guy, just as he appears on TV. Have some more auditions lined up - will keep my site up to date Go to the news page on my site

Apologies for being off topic!

Rich rock4

• 2 weeks later...

That's awesome!

On the 29th, the night before I was walking out after the show and I walked past the underground car park and I seen some midgets walking out, I was like "WTF??" wasn't expecting to see that.

Then on the 30th, it was hilarious when guys came out, I got some pictures somewhere of it.

My question is, how and who were you contacted by?

• 3 weeks later...
That's awesome!

On the 29th, the night before I was walking out after the show and I walked past the underground car park and I seen some midgets walking out, I was like "WTF??" wasn't expecting to see that.

Then on the 30th, it was hilarious when guys came out, I got some pictures somewhere of it.

My question is, how and who were you contacted by?

I got a call the night before from an agent in London.

I wish everyone here a great chritmas and Great 2007 and be sure to check out my (funny?) christmas message at :

My YouTube space

or at

My vids n stuff

Little rock4 Rich

• 3 weeks later...