Chris Pittman

dobadog

Actually the band pretty much muffed up Silkworms at Rock in Rio III you should listen to HOB 2001 version sounds wayy better. Shame we don't have a decent soundboard from that gig or even recordings from the other gigs in 2001.

The HOB sounds much more together, much less loose that at RIR III. But I reckon silkworms was a bit of a test bed to see how people would react to that sort of music and they knew people would get pleanty of boots from RiR III as well as reviews.

Goddamn right it's true.

Pitman, along with Reed, are the true masterminds of Guns N' Roses.

It may seem like a coincidence that GN'R started making complex masterpieces like November Rain and Estranged around 91. Well guess again, it ain't. It just so happens to be that this is the time Reed joined the band, with Pitman lurking in the shadows. This is no coincidence. Ever noticed that the only member looking straight into the camera in the UYI booklet is Reed? Ever wonder why there was no progress on a new GN'R record while Pitman was working with Tool?

If that isn't proof enough, take a look at this:

November Rain - piano driven song

Estranged - piano

Breakdown - piano

The Blues - piano

There Was A Time - piano

Catcher In The Rye - piano

Madagascar - synth

Silk Worms (most underrated song ever) - synth

You halso have a Reed writing credit on Oh My God, a song wich has no piano. This leads me to believe that Reed, along with Pitman (his mentor), were also hugely responsible for the success of Appetite For Destruction and GN'R Lies. I mean, take a listen to WTTJ and Nightrain. Obviously Reed/Pitman efforts.

Goddamn right it's true.

Pitman, along with Reed, are the true masterminds of Guns N' Roses.

It may seem like a coincidence that GN'R started making complex masterpieces like November Rain and Estranged around 91. Well guess again, it ain't. It just so happens to be that this is the time Reed joined the band, with Pitman lurking in the shadows. This is no coincidence. Ever noticed that the only member looking straight into the camera in the UYI booklet is Reed? Ever wonder why there was no progress on a new GN'R record while Pitman was working with Tool?

If that isn't proof enough, take a look at this:

November Rain - piano driven song

Estranged - piano

Breakdown - piano

The Blues - piano

There Was A Time - piano

Catcher In The Rye - piano

Madagascar - synth

Silk Worms (most underrated song ever) - synth

You halso have a Reed writing credit on Oh My God, a song wich has no piano. This leads me to believe that Reed, along with Pitman (his mentor), were also hugely responsible for the success of Appetite For Destruction and GN'R Lies. I mean, take a listen to WTTJ and Nightrain. Obviously Reed/Pitman efforts.

for how many days did you spend for making that lame ass joke?

fucking moron, geth a life

Dude, you may have taken it a LITTLE far. Pit(t)man didn't do ALL that, but he is still the lynch pin of this band.

Also, you left My World off your list of synth driven songs.

Well, My World sucks, so Pitman couldn't possibly have anything to do with it.