Is Madison Square garden really sold out?

RockBabe

Ok, I am getting kind of nervous here.I've read many posts about Madison Square Garden being sold out.Some of them as old as 10Oct.And I just bought tickets today and even called to confirm that they do have the tickets and I'm not gonna receive an email a week later saying: "We are sorry but..." .And they confirmed, I'm supposed to recieve them by Wednesday. So how come tickets are still being sold?Am I gonna end up infront of the Garden with fake tickets or something.I just don't get it. :question:

its sold out cause brokers bought all the tickets but they cant unload all of them..

tickets sales seem real slow

i just tested out the site and tried to buy tickets in FL and new Jerz and could get as many as 8 GA tix...thats shit would not happen in 91

this IS NOT 91!

:rolleyes:

MSG is sold out!

I just checked the ticket availabilty for this show...and they had a pair of seats in a loge seating arrangement.

I checked the low and mid price tickets...not one seat...when I went back and checked for singles at the top price,the loge seats were gone.I couldn't even pull up one ticket.

Sometimes tickets show up when the system figures out people have bought more than the limit allows,or sales don't go through...things like that.So occasionaly tickets show up for sold out shows.If you got your tickets from Ticketmaster don't sweat it,you're purchase is valid!

as of 5 min ago...I couldn't buy a single seat for MSG

tickets always pop up randomly. Like someone had said earlier pertaining to the brokers letting them go. A friend of mine got tickets to the MSG show in 02' two days before the show.

there will not be an empty seat over there in two weeks though.

I still haven't got my tickets for MSG. They were paid for three weeks ago?

You don't get sent them usually until 10-7 days before the event. When you do get your tickets though, count down the days because this will be the most special date on the tour!

As for the topic. I think it's fair to say that GN'R management would not have released an official statement saying it was sold out unless it was infact sold out.

Thanks to all for the thoughts, but..tickets on Ticketmaster are usually sold out before the date they are released.I don't even bother trying there cuz I just get pissed off.I got the tickets from another website and believe me they had a lot of choice for seats and I actually bought 2 tickets not a single seat.Plus I checked at least 5 more websites which had tickets for MSG too, so now I am really wondering what's gonna happen at the end.I remember that I bought my tickets for Hammerstein maybe 2 weeks before the show and everything was fine.I was thinking that maybe what they meant by sold out is that you can't buy tickets from Ticketmaster at all just because they sold all of them to other sellers who are reselling them for at least double the face value of the ticket.They are kind of sold out from the official seller as Ticketmaster but from there you can buy them from other places.I have nooooooooooooo idea what's going on, but I'll let you know in 2 days when I'm supposed to recieve them...Ha I just checked my email and I do have a confirmation and a tracking number.I hope I got good seats though, I checked the chart and everything.Can anybody tell me if section 84 is ok.I've never been to a concert in the Garden before,so I have no idea ... :huh:

its sold out cause brokers bought all the tickets but they cant unload all of them..

tickets sales seem real slow

i just tested out the site and tried to buy tickets in FL and new Jerz and could get as many as 8 GA tix...thats shit would not happen in 91

you are right but in 07' it will be like 91'.... sold out shows across the glob regarding CD comes out this year, and i am sure if CD comes out like when everyone says it will (21st of november) then alot of the concerts after that will become sold out (the north american tour)