New Canadian date

Montrealer

GUNS N ROSES

21 Nov 2006 , 8:00 PM

Saint John, NB at the Harbour Station

7PM

source

FUCK. Thats 45 minutes away from me and I already bought tix to the Ottawa show!!!! :chef: :anger::angry::no:

A8R

Don't they have Ebay in Canada?

BTW, no need to sign your handle after every post. We can clearly see what idiot is posting just to the left. See?

GUNS N ROSES

7PM

source

FUCK. Thats 45 minutes away from me and I already bought tix to the Ottawa show!!!! :chef: :anger::angry::no:

A8R

Don't they have Ebay in Canada?

BTW, no need to sign your handle after every post. We can clearly see what idiot is posting just to the left. See?

Hey Matt13, Go fuck yourself you miserable low life prick. And yes we do have ebay, but using the net and credit cards at the same time is stupid.

signed: A8R

GUNS N ROSES

7PM

source

A8R

Dude go to both!!!

I'm doing 3 and I think I'd be going in NB if i could take more days off!

GUNS N ROSES

7PM

source

A8R

Dude go to both!!!

Thats the problem man, i'm a student so cash flow and time away from class is a huge problem. I doubt I'll be able to get rid of my Ottawa tix before the SJ one sells out either.

A8R

GUNS N ROSES

7PM

source

A8R

Dude go to both!!!

Thats the problem man, i'm a student so cash flow and time away from class is a huge problem. I doubt I'll be able to get rid of my Ottawa tix before the SJ one sells out either.

A8R

Buy cheap seats for NB, it's only 45 mins away so time away from class shouldn't matter.

The Halifax show will be better no doubt. I think GNR going St. John is a bad Idea. I don't think they'll sell out.

St. John is like 2 hours from my place. Hopefully I can find someone to bring me by saturday so I can get tickets. Seeing GnR back to back nights will Totally Reek of Awesomeness

The Halifax show will be better no doubt. I think GNR going St. John is a bad Idea. I don't think they'll sell out.

St. John is like 2 hours from my place. Hopefully I can find someone to bring me by saturday so I can get tickets. Seeing GnR back to back nights will Totally Reek of Awesomeness

Oh man, GNR is soooo gunna sell out St. John. Half of the population of fredericton are gunna be trying to get tix on the 28th.

A8R

FUCK THAT SHIT!!!!!!11

HOW ABOUT A DATE IN FUCKING VANCOUVER YOU STUPID FUCKING DORKS!!!!!!!?!?!!!!!!!! :fuckyou:

Maybe because alot of people there are as arrogant as you are?

Just a thought...(wonder where I got it?)

A8R

dont be a douchebag.

i support the new band 100% and what theyre doing without slash which cant be said for many people so fuck right off.

they fucked us over and owe us a show which isnt happening and thats reason enough to be pissed enough to type in caps lock and use a middle finger smiley.

It's cool they added that date. But I bet there are lots of people from NB going to the Halifax show, who would have bought tickets for this if they knew about it.

Oh well, as long as they show up in Halifax and don't suck, I'll be happy.