Have we heard all of the big guns? Starting to think we have...

Kaneda

I believe that we have heard some of the best material that will be on the album. That being said. We also heard November Rain, Civil War, etc before the UYI albums hit the shelves. And while those songs sounded great live, we were still blown away when we actually heard the finished studio product.

I fully expect the same this time around.

Oh, and to the person who said that Better is not a great song. I have played the demo for quite a few folks. Some of them big GNR fans, others not so much. And the response has been very solid. Plus, I am a pretty harsh critic. And I think the song is awesome. If some band I had never heard of before created this song, and I were to hear it on the radio, I'd be blown away. No doubt. Plus, if you trust my theory that these songs will be even more impressive on the album, then there is no telling how good it could be!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to the following link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Democracy#Track_listing

Those stated above are statd as "confirmed for CD"

Unless this site is not accurate, all signs point to it as being so.....THIS IS THE LIST. rock3

You're actually going to trust an online encyclopedia?!?!? That list is basically what we've all been hearing for the last year. See the "sources" following the song names? Exactly the same sources we've heard, discussed, and read about for the last year from various other rumor mills and websites. Wikapedia is NOT a reliable source, or one that we should look to for answers. That is just someone organizing the last year's rumors and "confirmations" onto a page... of which i believe anyone can sign onto and edit as well, so it cannot be seen as THE LIST. We've all heard certain songs WILL be on CD and other WILL NOT, but they are only rumors. And they'll stay that way until we have that fucking CD in our hands. Everyone just needs to chill and relax, enjoy the leaks until we get the album, and then we'll know and prolly find something else to bitch about. cheers

As far as I am concerned, we only know of 5 songs that will be on this album. And I don't include "Sorry" because RS has often printed things that don't come to pass. Anybody remember the story about how Lies would no longer have One in a Mllion on it? That was 5+ years ago, and it is still there!

1. IRS

2. Better

3. There Was a Time

4. The Blues

5. Maddy

I feel like, you know when you're into a band before they got signed and they release singles on independent labels? Thats how I feel. Like I prefer the demos to album version. Having a single like Better go mainstream is sort of like fucking an old girlfriend. That rumoured track Sorry sounds more like what I want to hear - something weird. Hope its got inneresting b-siddeees, homefuck.

No we havent..

AND WE'VE HAD THIS THREAD ALREADY..

Lock and trash.

Agreed. If you take all of the words in each one of Kaneda's posts and mix them up a bit, you'd find you'd have the same post over and over again... hence...

...the record keeps on skipping...