Better the first single?

gnr=axl

Hey i know the Harley Davidson commercial is using Better and we think that it will be the first single but i guess there are still doubts.

Anyway i got a reply from Tina Chang today.

It is short and to the point i guess, but here is what she said about Better.

So glad to hear you enjoyed yourself at the shows – stay tuned for more news re: “Better.”

News should be on its way soon by the sounds of that rock3

I know it's not big news or anything, but i thought i would post it anyway

Edited by gnr=axl

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i know the Harley Davidson commercial is using Better and we think that it will be the first single but i guess there are still doubts.

Anyway i got a reply from Tina Chang today.

It is short and to the point i guess, but here is what she said about Better.

So glad to hear you enjoyed yourself at the shows – stay tuned for more news re: “Better.”

News should be on its way soon by the sounds of that rock3

I know it's not big news or anything, but i thought i would post it anyway

thats great news, you are telling us everything & nothing at the same time :drevil:

If Better is the best song GNR has to offer, it aint to good.... It's far from YCBM and Civil war, the 2 first singles on Illusion....

I hope they have better stuff on CD....

i think there will be a lot of "better" songs on the cd. However, I think Better is a great first single. It's catchy and rocks total ass! I've just recently got it onto a cd and put it on in my car. It was so unfuckinbelievable to hear the sound all around. Also IRS totally rocks. Back to my point, Better will be a great way of "breaking the ice" with the mainstream today. I think teen girls will love it and go totally mad over how catchy it is. Any guy who likes somewhat hard rock will be headbanging to it in their car. I believe that it will make Guns N' Roses captivate a much broader fan base.