Has Axl ever actually hit the high notes?

ags_rule

your all fucking idiots

who ever said axls using pitch modifiers or what ever, GO TO FUCKING HELL

listen to the scream at the end,

that is live and axl fucking kills the high note

Listen

SO GO TO HELL AXL DOUBTERS

Gotta love TWAF... SOO pro Axl! I love it! rock3

They stole your Avatar too?! WTF!!

Im not very confident about certain new songs being sung live. IRS and BETTER I think are great songs and they will sound great if included on the album but... LIVE im totally unsre of the sound. I saw them twice in the UK and being bluntly honest I cant understand it when people have said that they sounded great. I thought in these songs Axls voice was drowned out by the guitars etc and compared to the rest of the set they didnt sound stong at all.

Axls voice IS better than it ever has been in my opinion but these 2 songs are just to demanding for him or anyone else live.

Im not very confident about certain new songs being sung live. IRS and BETTER I think are great songs and they will sound great if included on the album but... LIVE im totally unsre of the sound. I saw them twice in the UK and being bluntly honest I cant understand it when people have said that they sounded great. I thought in these songs Axls voice was drowned out by the guitars etc and compared to the rest of the set they didnt sound stong at all.

Axls voice IS better than it ever has been in my opinion but these 2 songs are just to demanding for him or anyone else live.

I think he's getting better the more he does them. Just takes practice.

LP

IRS is great live. No need for critisism.

rock4

yeah it is, but I never really loved it until I heard it from the demo, and hell that scream in the beginning of the solo is not fucking edited or anything like that, sure he might have had to record it many times to get it when he was recording it, but I think it will be easier from now on, he gets the high notes alot better now than in '02 times

your all fucking idiots

Listen

thank you for that, fucking brilliant and amasing!

Axls voice is fucking perfect, if some fuckers just cant realise that its just cus they either are jsut retards or......... no thats must be it, theyr retards

your all fucking idiots

Listen

Axls voice is fucking perfect, if some fuckers just cant realise that its just cus they either are jsut retards or......... no thats must be it, theyr retards

That must be it. I'm a retard.

glad we agree on something :P... nah im sure he wasnt refering to jsut you he was talking bout people as a whole

your all fucking idiots

Listen

That must be it. I'm a retard.

Im glad we figured it out

Axl sounds better ow tha he ever has in my opinion. The age o his voice gives him a deeper growl. Studio version are alomost always better than live versions in rock and roll. Axl is up there for two hours RUNNING AROUND, adrenaline pumping, it a live concert man, every note won't be perfect, he's hitting high notes all over the place, I think his voice tone ad skills to use it have improved.

The only thing I've seen getting worse as he ages is his cardio performance. He runs out of breath more live than when I saw them in 92. Other than that I like the tone of his voice better now than at any other point in his carrer.

His voice was more 'tinny' and he missed phrases and notes etc when I saw them in 92 as well, that's just rock and roll. If he was sitting on a chair being very still and redoing the parts until perfect like in the studio it would be a boring concert.

I would like to see him ru a bit to get in better cardio shape but other tha that,

I think he's at his peak, flame me now.

I saw Axl at the '06 VMS's at the end and he came out with the famous line, "You know where the fuck you aaaaaaaaaaaaaaare?" and it was the exact same as it used to be. He can still scream, just maybe not as long.

About him being tired at the end of the shows so he can't sing as high, it always has happened. Listen to Don't Cry on Live Era, he's tired and it's near the end of the show so he can't get the really, really long note at the end which he can in a studio. In a studio you have time to prepare yourself and it's much cleaner. I don't think he had to dub it over with computers. I think his voice is good, but I don't think it's as good as it used to be. He can't sing Sweet Child O' Mine as good as he did on Appetite. He definetly can't sing like he did in Patience anymore either.

Edited by Dave10