I got an idea.....

Gunzen

I kow it is hard, we are all such great fans, but all the obscessing and speculation is making it worse. It is like we keep checking our watch 2 hours before traffic school is over. To borrow an expresson from professional sports "Lets just let the game come to us" We know it is coming, but all this guessing is causing negativity. I am not excluding myself, I will be checking all night for a concert review, but lets just go and see any concert we can get to (SF 9/20, and Oak 12/15 here) , and the album will "come to us" especially if the concert sales are good.

I dont wanna be a polyanna, but like I mentioned in a previous post, Axl reall looks like he is having a good time, he is gonna do this.

we are hyped and we will all be checking the forum and discussing unsolvable stuff until the record is released. even when it's released we'll talk about nonsense. that's what the forum's for: to ask questions (stupid or not) and to discuss issues (also stupid or not)... why are you in the forum if you don't want to talk about what's going on :unsure:

I kow it is hard, we are all such great fans, but all the obscessing and speculation is making it worse. It is like we keep checking our watch 2 hours before traffic school is over. To borrow an expresson from professional sports "Lets just let the game come to us" We know it is coming, but all this guessing is causing negativity. I am not excluding myself, I will be checking all night for a concert review, but lets just go and see any concert we can get to (SF 9/20, and Oak 12/15 here) , and the album will "come to us" especially if the concert sales are good.

I dont wanna be a polyanna, but like I mentioned in a previous post, Axl reall looks like he is having a good time, he is gonna do this.

I dont like this idea......waiting for it is in our blood now..cant fucj it out now.....

It's pretty much impossible not to speculate, especially since Axl and Merck say it will definitely be out this year. It is now October and we have no single, promotion or any other sign that this is finally going to be this year.

I don't think speculation necessarily breeds negativity-it is the only thing that gives me any hope at all that CD will ever see the light of day. I know it's useless, but I'm addicted. Any little bit of news, whether credible or not, keeps me interested. Although I am pretty jaded, one of these days one of the rumors will be correct.

we are hyped and we will all be checking the forum and discussing unsolvable stuff until the record is released. even when it's released we'll talk about nonsense. that's what the forum's for: to ask questions (stupid or not) and to discuss issues (also stupid or not)... why are you in the forum if you don't want to talk about what's going on :unsure:

Exactly where in my dissertation did I say I didnt want to talk about whats going on??? I was just suggesting not being negative about what ISNT going on. Dude, if you arent gonna quote me right then dont bother. I am just trying to point out that every time something doesnt happen that somenone actually said was definitely going to happen, people just go "Chicken Little" on the forum. I was just emphasizing the positive.

This forum goes "sewing circle" every time someone speculates and it doesnt happen. You wanna make fun of how I dress, or what I say, fine, just make sure it IS what I say Jackhole.

You're just making a pointless discussion about being negative... In fact you're being negative about all the people that are being negative, whick breeds more negativity and sour comments forth and back. I do agree with you that it's pointless to whine everytime something that's specculated doesn't happen. Though that's why we have a forum so that people can do exactly that; we need to get that out of our systems. As I said I do agree that there should be less negativity, but it's needless to say and it just creates more sour discussions.

It's pretty much impossible not to speculate, especially since Axl and Merck say it will definitely be out this year. It is now October and we have no single, promotion or any other sign that this is finally going to be this year.

I don't think speculation necessarily breeds negativity-it is the only thing that gives me any hope at all that CD will ever see the light of day. I know it's useless, but I'm addicted. Any little bit of news, whether credible or not, keeps me interested. Although I am pretty jaded, one of these days one of the rumors will be correct.

I hear ya buddy...I'm addicted like a junkie on heroin to this stuff!!! :rofl-lol: