Axl Rose

KyleMac

So, i've gone out as Slash for the last 3 years and its time for a change... to Axl. Could i get some help from posters on what they think the best Axl costume would look like? I don't know if this is the right forum but if people could post their favorite picture of axl (on stage persona, old or new gnr) that would be really helpful! I have a few ideas (either kilt look, or the spandex shorts/flannel look (yes i am thin enough to pull it off)), i just want to see what other people think.

Thank you all!!!!!!

So, i've gone out as Slash for the last 3 years and its time for a change... to Axl. Could i get some help from posters on what they think the best Axl costume would look like? I don't know if this is the right forum but if people could post their favorite picture of axl (on stage persona, old or new gnr) that would be really helpful! I have a few ideas (either kilt look, or the spandex shorts/flannel look (yes i am thin enough to pull it off)), i just want to see what other people think.

Thank you all!!!!!!

Oh yes he did. :P

Last year I did the UYI bike shorts look, and noone knew who the hell I was supposed to be. Got a friend to draw the tats, and I painted the Manson shirt. I dont really look the part, but here's a pic of me and one of my buds at the beginning of the kegger we threw:

750054581_l.jpg

I actually tried to do this a few years back.

Good friggin' luck trying to find a costume. Long stringy red wigs generally aren't around, certainly not in his color.

For the record, I was going to try for early 1992 Axl, pretty much the Freddy Mercury concert look.

Last year I did the UYI bike shorts look, and noone knew who the hell I was supposed to be. Got a friend to draw the tats, and I painted the Manson shirt. I dont really look the part, but here's a pic of me and one of my buds at the beginning of the kegger we threw:

750054581_l.jpg

LMFAO :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

750054581_l.jpg

Did we really need to see that? Be careful though... I heard Kaneda plays on the other side of the fence... if you know what I mean. You might start getting some fan mail.

Lol... j/k... about your picture at least. I'm serious about the Keneda thing.

I assume you'll be at the Baltimore gig?

750054581_l.jpg

LMFAO :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

seconded

750054581_l.jpg

Did we really need to see that? Be careful though... I heard Kaneda plays on the other side of the fence... if you know what I mean. You might start getting some fan mail.

Lol... j/k... about your picture at least. I'm serious about the Keneda thing.

I assume you'll be at the Baltimore gig?

hahahah. LOL

yeah did we REALLY need to see that. :P