CAN SOMEONE IN THE USA HELP ME OUT !!!

Cjc1706

Hey,

I realise this is in the wrong section, but with the forum being in minimalistic mode, i cant post it in the correct section, so mods please feel free to move it :)

If any one is going to the US shows, would someone please be able to pick me this poster up, as i didnt have the chance to buy it at the UK gigs.....

Ill pay for the poster, P&P (like those cardboard tubes you ship posters in) and then a couple of pints as a thank you ?

IMG_0376.jpg

PM me if you can help me out ?

Cheers

CJ

Edited by Cjc1706

Hey,

I realise this is in the wrong section, but with the forum being in minimalistic mode, i cant post it in the correct section, so mods please feel free to move it :)

If any one is going to the US shows, would someone please be able to pick me this poster up, as i didnt have the chance to buy it at the UK gigs.....

Ill pay for the poster, P&P (like those cardboard tubes you ship posters in) and then a couple of pints as a thank you ?

IMG_0376.jpg

PM me if you can help me out ?

Cheers

CJ

Man, that's a really well designed poster. It has a 'money' look to it... it's like they took a US $100 bill and took a lot of elements and put it into that poster. The leaves, the intricate artwork in the lines (crosshatching).

Very cool indeed.

I wonder if you held it up to a light if you could see Axl's face superimposed in there with a watermark...lol... j/k.

will they allow us back into the arena if we bought stuff and wanted to go put in our car ? I'm not buying a poster and hanging onto all night in the pit.

Buy it after the concert ;) (assuming there's some left)

Damn, I wouldn't mind that poster too :tongue2:

Edited by LCG