Explanation Of Guns N' Chiefs

There Was A Fine

i remember a month ago, someone posted that he saw a poster saying GUNS N CHIEFS on a bus or something,

well to burst that bubble, i just saw an advert on the hits saying guns n chiefs, then saying" FROM GUNS N ROSES TO KAISER CHIEFS" KERRANG RADIO :(:no: nothing new, just promotion for kerrrang.. thats one step ahead of guns n roses

i remember a month ago, someone posted that he saw a poster saying GUNS N CHIEFS on a bus or something,

well to burst that bubble, i just saw an advert on the hits saying guns n chiefs, then saying" FROM GUNS N ROSES TO KAISER CHIEFS" KERRANG RADIO :(:no: nothing new, just promotion for kerrrang.. thats one step ahead of guns n roses

i pointed it out in that thread ages ago :)

i pointed it out in that thread ages ago :)

oh sorry then mate

What was wrong with your previous sig???

I thought it was funny and didn't really offend anyone?

Is there a humour bipass around here?

LP

LP

i dont know mate, it keeps on getting taken off

ah well, ill give them this ugly baby for now

LP

i dont know mate, it keeps on getting taken off

ah well, ill give them this ugly baby for now

Fair play mate. Although the baby has its' legs open so that might offend people! :rolleyes: