New Gwen Stefani album!

Appetite 4 Axl

This will be kind of a part 2 of her first dance album- only more modern.

Ahh I've been so caught up in all the GnR news lately I completely didn't even realize Gwen's new single is out! I've heard it before because she performed it during her solo tour. But finally I got to hear the studio version.

go to gwenstefani.com to hear WIND IT UP.

Chinese Democracy and a new Gwen album. I'm in heaven. :xmasschef:

"The Sweet Escape" Details!

Gwen Stefani will release her second solo album, The Sweet Escape, on December 5, 2006. The new album is the follow-up to 2004’s quadruple-platinum Love. Angel. Music. Baby., which included the hits “Hollaback Girl” and “What You Waiting For?”

The first single from The Sweet Escape is The Neptunes-produced “Wind It Up.” The video will be directed by longtime collaborator Sophie Muller. Other contributors to the album include Akon, Tony Kanal, Nellee Hooper, Sean Garrett, Swizz Beatz, Dave Stewart and Keane’s Tim Rice-Oxley.

“This album is surprisingly different than the last one. I started recording it last year before Kingston was born and it’s definitely evolved over the last year. The dance sound is very ‘now.’ It’s modern…not so retro,” says the Grammy-winning singer-songwriter.

Simultaneously, Gwen will release the concert DVD Harajuku Lovers Live, filmed during shows in her hometown of Anaheim, CA. The concert was also filmed by Sophie Muller.

Gwen will embark on a U.S. tour in April 2007.

Keep visiting gwenstefani.com in the coming weeks for new exclusive content and news leading up to the release of the album.

Don't worry there are also rumours that No Doubt are currently back in the studio as well.

Be happy for me!!

Bring on the music videos where she's in great outfits.

:fuckyou:

She ain't no piece of meat for your piece of meat!

I knew you would respond to this thread! I was thinking "Ugh no one here will probably care or respond.. except maybe Binge!" :kiss:

Hey I like her music as well! Well, some of it, didn't like Rich Girl that much.

But basically if I dislike the song, chances are I'll like the video :shades:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...