Frank F and Brain are both in Gn'R?

Subtle Signs

I feel Brains hart is not in GNR. Look when I saw them in Vegas Brain and a Roadie were talking right by the check out counter, the Roadie told Brain so… how come you didn’t come to the party last night. Brain said I can’t do that shit anymore… I had family here so… I just can’t be doing that anymore.

I m not bullshiting you, you all know I was there, but after hearing that out of brains mouth I feel GNR is not in his hart. Say what u want but that’s the way I feel. He’s personal life is just is too different now. He’s not the right guy. Sorry.

He just had a fucking kid, would you want to be going up and down the country for three months non stop not seeing your new born child?

his hearts not in guns n roses because he'd rather help his family and not be a selfish hungover moron in the morning every day? nice one.

in fact, Buddyhead reported a while ago he told them to try not to book so many shows around certain times or he was gonna have to take time off, so what did they do? home boy went and booked the shows anyway.

;) So u made my point more clear, he is not right for the band. Axl is not going to be changing tour plans because of Brain. Look I know it sound mean but it’s true. A business is a business either u are down or your out!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaah. What is wrong with you people? Brain told them he needed time off, so what happened? They found somebody to fill in, rather than having to work around his schedule. Sounds reasonable to me!

Frank Ferrar is in Guns N' Roses, on the scale that he's able to fill in for Brain and be on-stage. They're not going to say, "Well, Frank isn't really part of the band, he's just, you know...here."

I don't understand why this is such a difficult concept. :question:

Frank is not a full time member (atleast not until Axl or GNR management say so)

But if Merck says he is in to GN'R, not a touring member? :drevil:

Merck also said 2005 would be the year of GnR

but i don't think Jarmo is a legit source, i've seen threads locked for sources like this ;)

The *new* Gn'R is Axl + a bunch of hired hands. If Brain/Brian wants time off, Frank F. steps in. If Buckethead wants out, Bumble Foot fills his boots. If Pittman left, they'd find a new keyboard player. As long as Axl's behind the mic, that's all that really matters ;)

It appears that Axl is Gn'R. He hires, he fires. Many have come, many have gone :anger:

i think its kind of annoying if GNR has two drummers in the band. i think its cool that frank is filling in for him if its just that. two drummers in GNR? I dont know, that sounds kind of ridiculious. The band starts to seem more like a joke when people are constantly moving in and out of the and and it is harder to say that this is in fact and band and not just "axl and some replacements." And on a side note, if my wife has a child in july, i definatly won't be able to take off of work in october. like it or not, this is brain's job and he should be there with the band. i'm sure he can afford to bring his wife and baby on tour with him if he wanted to spend time with them.

The *new* Gn'R is Axl + a bunch of hired hands. If Brain/Brian wants time off, Frank F. steps in. If Buckethead wants out, Bumble Foot fills his boots. If Pittman left, they'd find a new keyboard player. As long as Axl's behind the mic, that's all that really matters ;)

It appears that Axl is Gn'R. He hires, he fires. Many have come, many have gone :anger:

You lost all your credibillity there....

M.

M.

Reply in 10/15 years time, about the time the new line up appears :)

Axl will have 4 drummers, with 2 on stage at any one time (at a guess) ;)

M.

Why? Why the fuck is everyone so facinated with Pitman? Jesus Christ it's annoying.

With Bach and Izzy, they are 11 sometimes. There are really too many people in this band, this is getting ridiculous.

Who fucking need 3 guitar players, 2 keyboards and 2 drummers to play "Patience" or "I used to Love her"? :confused:

be a band!

ahahahah

I feel Brains hart is not in GNR. Look when I saw them in Vegas Brain and a Roadie were talking right by the check out counter, the Roadie told Brain so… how come you didn’t come to the party last night. Brain said I can’t do that shit anymore… I had family here so… I just can’t be doing that anymore.

I m not bullshiting you, you all know I was there, but after hearing that out of brains mouth I feel GNR is not in his hart. Say what u want but that’s the way I feel. He’s personal life is just is too different now. He’s not the right guy. Sorry.

you can not want to go to a party and still have your heart in the music & putting on a good show

Fair enough he's got a new baby and all - but if you choose to have a career as a professional musician, well, you kinda have to suck it up and get on with the show.

This, along with the "I'm in the band as long as Axl keeps paying me" comments, don't exactly put him in a good light. But, hey, I don't know the bloke. Just my perception.