Frank F and Brain are both in Gn'R?

Subtle Signs

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't surprise me if Brain doesn't come back. I thought he'd leave with Buckethead, surprised he stuck around in the first place He must be good at being in the soup.

Wouldn't surprise me if he wanted out after the kid was born (if not before), but somebody bribed him to stick around just until the CD was past the point of no return so Axl wouldn't even think about re-recording his parts.

If he's smart, he's playing the 'kid' card for all it's worth, Axl will be sympathetic, they'll stay friends, he can come back whenever he wants. But if there's any hint of the 'I'm sick of waiting for this damn record, sick of the disorganization, sick of the drama, sick of not being able to tell anybody about the band, screw the money, screw the tour, I'm on the CD anyway, I'm staying home with my kid,' and he goes off and plays a gig with Bucket, it's so over.

We know what Frank can do so Calm down were in good hands.

Brain is very good 2.

I would find it a loss if he would step out because of his kid, but still he's human sometimes you need time to organise a family and stuff.

it's weird let's just wait for a week or 2 and we should have the info we want.

If Brian/Brain is out and Frank F. is in, will that mean all Brian/Brains drumming parts on CD will need to be re recorded by Frank F? :laugh:

Brian/Brain has said in the past, he is into making money from property. I do sense he is a level headed type of person who does drumming as a job and nothing more. A hired hand ;)

Edited by dobadog

HOLY F>

BRAIN WAS SICK

NEWBIES PLEASE GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did this 'fact' came from? I've heard that Brain was sick and that Brain's kid was sick. Where was this info? (And GNR management lie like rugs, if it came from them, wouldn't say it's a fact until it's collaborated).