Some Images

dobadog

The beards back, give it a while and it'll be much longer.

Soon he'll get pissed off with having the braids fixed, and have them removed. Welcome back bandana.

..and before you know it, the leather shirt will prove to be and issue, and Axl will be running around the stage wearing nothing but boots and swimming trunks ;)

Edited by dobadog

the beards back then...

I liked the beard, makes him look like he can rock a little harder lol. Not that Axl Rose can't rock, I just think the beard compliments the look he's pulling off these days.

The beard + the bandana make Axl look like a crazy, badass pirate.

Edited by dobadog

This might be a stupid question...

but is his hair real or not? a lot of people make comments about it being glued on, and that he's bald, etc...

But he had hair in 2002, and it looked pretty good. Are the braids his own hair, and if not, where did his go?

the braids is hes own hair...

but is his hair real or not? a lot of people make comments about it being glued on, and that he's bald, etc...

But he had hair in 2002, and it looked pretty good. Are the braids his own hair, and if not, where did his go?

LMAO, gotta love some of these comments :rofl-lol:

CJ

The beards back, give it a while and it'll be much longer.

Soon he'll get pissed off with having the braids fixed, and have them removed. Welcome back bandana.

..and before you know it, the leather shirt will prove to be and issue, and Axl will be running around the stage wearing nothing but boots and swimming trunks ;)

Swimming trunks and boots? Dammm that would work for me just fine!!!

the braids is hes own hair...

I think it's a weave. Axl's hair was always kind of thin and you have to have real thick hair to have cornrows like his that cover your entire head.