alexisonfire

Guest Metatron

Guest Jack_the_ripper

so Alexisonfire is currently one of the best bands out of canada, and one of the better bands currently doing the mainstream thing. They are a hardcore band, so it involved a guy screaming, but yuo have the melodic singing of Dallas Green as well, they mix it beautifully. So check out this

and tell me what you think.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

so let me get this straight, none of you are gonna watch this thing, but are willing to talk about gwen stefani, what a fucking disgrace!

Guest Jack_the_ripper
I'ma check it out.. I've been thinking about getting into them for a while.. They just seemed a little emo for me.. But hell no, I've not been checking Gwen Stefani's new album out.. I'm just being lazy. :)

xDSGx

your excuse DSG, I'm just a bit mad that people on a rock forum would rather discuss gwen stefani then alexisonfire.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

then again, there is your love of pittman, so are you a credible source of criticizim?

yes. I see them on TV all the time, seen them live once.

They suck really bad.

you probably heard most they're older stuff from they're first album, which was mostly screams.

then again, there is your love of pittman, so are you a credible source of criticizim?

So what, you bitch at people for not replying to your thread yet when someone does, you shoot them down?

Oh yeah, and Alexisonfire sucks balls.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

since they're self titled album alexisonfire came out, they've had 2 albums come out since, one called "watch out" the other called "Crisis" the newest one of the 2, of which the song is from is "Crisis"