Floor Seats

wadernation

I was just wondering how the floor was. I have floor seats for the show in Toronto and I want to know how early people showed up and where they got. I dont really care about the opening acts and I would rather have a few more drinks before entering, but I would also rather have good seats.

So my main question is, how early will I have to show up to get good floor seats for the show?

Not that it is exactly the same but i went to the Vegas shows and it was all GM. I didn't wait in the mile long line to get in and when i did get in i stood in the very back double fisting beers. When Guns came on i simply walked through the crowd and was like 5 feet from the stage.

I say have a good time and wait for the band to come on til you make your jam to the front.

Have a good time, eh

Good to hear that you dont have to line up early to get good spots. I was willing to line up but I didnt understand how even when you get your spots how would you take a piss and buy stuff. But now I am going to go with my pals, predrink hard and show up around 8 30 and drink in there until papa roach ends.

Peace