New CD and Appetite covers posted?

Arcade Roses

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i just emailed Bau-da asking for any more information on it.

I feel sorry for those guys. Some dweeb will email Merck if they haven't already and I'm sure they'll be forced to take it down. I just hope they don't get sued. Great work though for sure... hopefully we'll get to see it soon.

There is some amazing graphic artist out there putting stuff on bootlegs that is amazing. In some cases I think its better than corporate approved lables.

As for the "fever" ... theres that Chinese pirate influence coming through.

what if they release a best of disc along with CD...except the best of disc are the classics remade by the current band? I think it would be pretty cool to do....not just Appetite though...like 14 yrs and civil war and all the UYI and Lies stuff too.

Edited by 3rd Wheel

what if they release a best of disc along with CD...except the best of disc are the classics remade by the current band? I think it would be pretty cool to do....not just Appetite though...like 14 yrs and civil war and all the UYI and Lies stuff too.

i dont want to hear Robin making the Estranged solos.....

i dont even imagine Robin taking those "Killer guitar melodies"....

Don't they butcher it enough?

Plus that would be really disrespectful to the old band.

This was supposed to be a threat to try and force Axl to hurry up if I remember correctly or collect cash so that he could finish the album, either way the disc must have been mixed or else they wouldn't have artwork. Then again the mixining would have been tiny as they had all the old tracks already done imo.

This was supposed to be a threat to try and force Axl to hurry up if I remember correctly or collect cash so that he could finish the album, either way the disc must have been mixed or else they wouldn't have artwork. Then again the mixining would have been tiny as they had all the old tracks already done imo.

Hmm.. Sterling Sound has had for a long time listed a GN'R album to be in mix, also the rumours about GH II were out at the same time the album came in Sterling Sound, one month later and Boom! Axl shows up at a party and announces a tour & Chinese D. to be realesed this year..

I feel like I just finished a puzzle :o

Axl woldn't choose such a boring cover!! Look at Appetite, Lies and Illusions.. That is coverart that tells a story and says something about the band. This says nothing. Its very "nice", but for this long awaited nearly mythical album, I think he will choose something more interesting.