Any More Special Guests During This Tour?

Tyler Drama

Well, Through The Tour We've Had The Following Guests Come Out And Perform Songs:

Sebastian Bach

Izzy Stradlin

Kid Rock

Del James

And We Were Supposed To Have Brain May At One Show. Do You Guys Think We Will Have Any More Special Guests During This Tour, Other Than Baz? I Have A Feeling We'll See Somebody Special At New York. :D

Well, Through The Tour We've Had The Following Guests Come Out And Perform Songs:

Sebastian Bach

Izzy Stradlin

Kid Rock

Del James

And We Were Supposed To Have Brain May At One Show. Do You Guys Think We Will Have Any More Special Guests During This Tour, Other Than Baz? I Have A Feeling We'll See Somebody Special At New York. :D

What would Del do? Read a story for the crowd?

Sebastian Bach

Izzy Stradlin

Kid Rock

Del James

What would Del do? Read a story for the crowd?

i think he played the bongos

Edited by RJ88

I think kid rock may appear at the Detroit show.. It'd make sense :book: .

And Eminem. And perhaps Jack White. - :book:

Jack, if I am not mistaken, will still be on the East Coast with Bob Dylan at that point.

I meant Meg. My bad.

I think kid rock may appear at the Detroit show.. It'd make sense :book: .

And Eminem. And perhaps Jack White. - :book:

I wish Bob Seger would show! That'd be so sweet... Singing old time rock n roll!

Yes! Nice call! Then we could have a 33 page thread focusing on whether or not people like Bob with or without the beard!

Edited by Ions

If Brian May had shown up to the soundcheck on time, then we might have a decent boot of "Catcher in the Rye" by now... I wish he would come back, then they could play"Tie Your Mother Down" again. If Neil Young walked on and they dueted on "Rockin' In The Free World", that would be so awesome. (IT WOULD BE EVERYWHERE :rofl-lol: )

-Syth rock2