How do we get a

nematrix

well it all depends on what now you are asking for. are you asking for an advance copy of Chinese Democracy CD or just the songs? because as soon as you can figure out the track listing of the cd, you then most likly can download it off the net. trust me, there will be people here who will have it some maybe even share it. i got the new cradle of filth cd 3 weeks before it hit shelves. thing that sucked about it was i didnt know what the mother fucker was saying!

Not the songs, the entire thing with CD cover, what if i give 100$ to the guy on the counter? week before it comes out? they'll have it in the back right?

sounds like ypu wanna make money from this :anger:

well it all depends on what now you are asking for. are you asking for an advance copy of Chinese Democracy CD or just the songs? because as soon as you can figure out the track listing of the cd, you then most likly can download it off the net. trust me, there will be people here who will have it some maybe even share it. i got the new cradle of filth cd 3 weeks before it hit shelves. thing that sucked about it was i didnt know what the mother fucker was saying!

Not the songs, the entire thing with CD cover, what if i give 100$ to the guy on the counter? week before it comes out? they'll have it in the back right?

sounds like ypu wanna make money from this :anger:

I make enough money pal, i just want to be one of the first to hear it... i want to rub CHINDEM in everyones faces, have it FIrst in my town ATLEAST

usually if u pre order something u can get it early but with CD it might be hard.

Now when I went into Sunrise Records and asked about the record I was told Dec 5th so i then gave them my name and number and now im just crossing my fingers.

so you can try going to a record shop and asking about it and if they give u a date then put your name and number down and just wait it out because you could get the album the day before it actually hits shelves there is a chance u can get it when it is delivered.

you will get it on the 5th when everyone else gets it

Usually when word gets out of a pending release you can call the bands publicist and they will hook you with an advance promo copy for review. I've gotten several CD's 2-3 weeks early,(Motley Crue-red, white, and crue. Van Halen-best of both worlds ETC, hell i got the Silvertide Cd 3 months before release. However there are what is called "Super secret releases" (Red hot chili peppers-stadium arcadium ETC.) which have small runs of promos made and copies are only given to major magazines with very strict copy protection and water marks, to trace leaks. Those that do leak are traced and those reviwers are cut off. GN'R has no publicist from what i gather,everything involving the tour goes through a guy at Live Nation. Chinese Democracy is a super secret release so noone will get it before shipment.

Usually when word gets out of a pending release you can call the bands publicist and they will hook you with an advance promo copy for review. I've gotten several CD's 2-3 weeks early,(Motley Crue-red, white, and crue. Van Halen-best of both worlds ETC, hell i got the Silvertide Cd 3 months before release. However there are what is called "Super secret releases" (Red hot chili peppers-stadium arcadium ETC.) which have small runs of promos made and copies are only given to major magazines with very strict copy protection and water marks, to trace leaks. Those that do leak are traced and those reviwers are cut off. GN'R has no publicist from what i gather,everything involving the tour goes through a guy at Live Nation. Chinese Democracy is a super secret release so noone will get it before shipment.

Or they could do what Iron Maiden did for A Matter Of Life And Death, make the reviewers come to the band instead of sending copies out. It also prevented a leak until 2 days before the album was released.

Guest Edward Rose
First, find a time machine. Maybe you can borrow Marty McFly's. He owes Axl because Axl sampled his voice for Madagascar...

Heh heh