Anyone have GA MSG Tix available?

Kaneda

I thought this band was "boring" live? :rolleyes:

I think this band is boring live, but I'll still go see them. Why? Because, like 99.99999999999 percent of the people at the show, I don't really give a shit about the band (other than PIT(T)MAN).

I love Axl Rose. I'll never miss a chance to see him. Even if he's being backed up by musicians that I'm indifferent about.

That's not so hard to understand, is it?

any pics of you pissing on your lawn signs?

Hey guys, if you hate Kaneda so much, and would rather eat the tickets before selling them to him. No problem! Sell 'em to me! :xmasssanta: seriously, I need two more tickets for MSG. :krider: Drop me a message if you have any extra.

Kannon.

Thanks...

I PMed you the link weeks ago now when GA tickets were still available on the GNR website when you originally posted about this. And now someone else says they offered you tickets as well. There were 2 missed chances.

WTF? Make up your mind already.

I bought a set of three GA seats on Ebay because my friend is coming from Cali and I needed another ticket together. I still have my original tickets in GA 7 that I am selling at cost $208.25. If anyone wants them please let me know in this forum or at smokingarthur@mac.com.

Thanks...

I bought a set of three GA seats on Ebay because my friend is coming from Cali and I needed another ticket together. I still have my original tickets in GA 7 that I am selling at cost $208.25. If anyone wants them please let me know in this forum or at smokingarthur@mac.com.

Thanks...

Just a question-

Why would you need to buy another 3 if they are GA? It doesn't matter what the ticket says the section is because that is only for the venue to keep track, you could have just bought 1 GA ticket to make 3.

Thanks...

Just a question-

Why would you need to buy another 3 if they are GA? It doesn't matter what the ticket says the section is because that is only for the venue to keep track, you could have just bought 1 GA ticket to make 3.

I realize the GA's are the same, but decided to buy three more since I did not want to risk the GA section being partioned (which has happened to me before). When I bought the tickets on Ebay, I had yet to have received my MSG tickets. I bought them through the MLB site, and have gotten no replies to my inquiries about my tickets, so I was worried there could be a problem. Funny enough they came today. And finally, because I was able to buy three tickets for a bit under cost for each one, even with shipping......

If you look through the topics you will see I posted one last week asking for one MSG GA ticket for my friend. So I did attempt to get one, but decided getting three together was the safest bet to have three good seats guaranteed.

Edited by smokingarthur

Hey guys, if you hate Kaneda so much, and would rather eat the tickets before selling them to him. No problem! Sell 'em to me! :xmasssanta: seriously, I need two more tickets for MSG. :krider: Drop me a message if you have any extra.

Kannon.

I have two tickets in sec 8 if you are interested. Let me know what you are looking to spend for 2 tickets