Why aren't they playing

Birk

Ya i know only 2 shows so far asshole!! But, they can fucking play appetite songs a million fucking times, shit.. Dont people get sick of the same shit over and over... Isn't this the Chinese Democracy Tour? Oh i forgot this is the Appetite Tour.. Fucking idiot.. Wake up!

I highly doubt it's gone for good, I think it's become a "maybe song" like Rocket Queen, Think About You, and Chinese Democracy (and I suppose Used to Love Her, You're Crazy, and There Was a Time could fit as well, but they're more rare).

It does sadden me a bit though, Madagascar is right up there with Better and The Blues in my opinion

I highly doubt it's gone for good, I think it's become a "maybe song" like Rocket Queen, Think About You, and Chinese Democracy (and I suppose Used to Love Her, You're Crazy, and There Was a Time could fit as well, but they're more rare).

It does sadden me a bit though, Madagascar is right up there with Better and The Blues in my opinion

I love Madagascar, but I'm glad the band is changing up the setlist a bit... they played Used to Love Her last night, which fucking rocks, I really wanna see that song live! But, that's another slow song, so consider that took Madagascar's place...

Songs I really wanna see in:

Used to Love Her

Madagascar

Rocket Queen

Songs I could do without:

Think About You

Live and Let Die

Chris ain't in the "mood".

LOL. :lol:

Great contribution to this thread...

Anyway, if they keep Madagascar out of the setlist for the upcoming shows, then maybe that could mean that the song won't be featured on the album.

I hope that's not the case, since I think it's a beautiful song, a masterpiece.

Madagascar gives the crowd a five minute break to take a piss or a nap. it makes you relish Paradise City that much more, after sitting through Madagascar.

Except for Pit(t)man's spoken word montage. That's freakin' awesome. It really makes you think about stuff like, "Wow, wasn't racism bad? That really sucked for them. I'm glad Axl Rose of all people has decided to tell MLK Jr's story." And then you're like "TAKE ME DOWN TO THE PARADISE CITY WHERE THE GRASS IS GREEN AND THE GIRLS ARE PRETTY!"

Good one :D Though I like Madagascar, was one of my highlights when I saw'em live.

Chris Axlite, how do you know it will be on the album?

Edited by Wando

Chris ain't in the "mood".

LOL. :lol:

Great contribution to this thread...

Anyway, if they keep Madagascar out of the setlist for the upcoming shows, then maybe that could mean that the song won't be featured on the album.

I hope that's not the case, since I think it's a beautiful song, a masterpiece.

dont worry, Madagascar is one of the songs that WILL appear on CD

Edited by Chris Axl

Except for Pit(t)man's spoken word montage. That's freakin' awesome. It really makes you think about stuff like, "Wow, wasn't racism bad? That really sucked for them. I'm glad Axl Rose of all people has decided to tell MLK Jr's story."

that spoken word montage is about a lot more then racism. im sure theyll play madagascar, like everyone said its only been 2 shows.

as "Coma." so well peut it, they have just done 2 shows, relax.

hisroyalefatness: your such a fucking moron, cant belive why they let Guns N' Roses barshers post here.

I love Axl more than you do. I can prove it.

with those signs?

talk about sucking upp to him right before the album comes out :rolleyes:

All you been doing this half years is been taling shit about Gn'R and Axl.

I love Madagascar, but I'm glad the band is changing up the setlist a bit... they played Used to Love Her last night, which fucking rocks, I really wanna see that song live! But, that's another slow song, so consider that took Madagascar's place...

Songs I really wanna see in:

Used to Love Her

Madagascar

Rocket Queen

Songs I could do without:

Think About You

Live and Let Die

Rocket Queen is a must

Totally agree my man.. Why are they selling Chinese Democracy tour shirts? Might as well fucking sell Appetite shirts with new faces on the crosses.. What a fucking joke. Axl better figure something out, because it doesn't seem like he has it figured out yet.. I really hope i am wrong.

They're not playing Maddy because they want everyone to know that they are still a "hard-rock" band. This is accomplished by playin "hard-rock" songs. ;)

They don't want to be placed in the dreaded "pop" category.

My opinion anyway.

Edited by tippin