Why aren't they playing

Birk

They're not playing Maddy because they want everyone to know that they are still a "hard-rock" band. This is accomplished by playin "hard-rock" songs. ;)

They don't want to be placed in the dreaded "pop" category.

My opinion anyway.

uh...Madagascar is not pop song

Guns N' Roses play pop music.

They aren't a bad ass metal band, if you think so, you're wrong.

But they were looked at as a hard rock band back when "Appetite" came out. They are playing almost all of Appetite at their shows now, which leads me to my conclusion. I don't have a problem with the type of music they play...I love it! GnR are going to rule the world again.....but why are you jumping on me for saying what I perceive to be the reason they are playing so much Appetite? Whatever....

Madagascar gives the crowd a five minute break to take a piss or a nap. it makes you relish Paradise City that much more, after sitting through Madagascar.

Except for Pit(t)man's spoken word montage. That's freakin' awesome. It really makes you think about stuff like, "Wow, wasn't racism bad? That really sucked for them. I'm glad Axl Rose of all people has decided to tell MLK Jr's story." And then you're like "TAKE ME DOWN TO THE PARADISE CITY WHERE THE GRASS IS GREEN AND THE GIRLS ARE PRETTY!"

LOL! That's how you understood it? Best of luck to you. You're special. - :lol:

It's a pretty boring song live. Wouldn't you prefer something for AFD? Better and Chinese D will be the songs that stand the test of time in terms of live songs. Madagascar will go the same way as Estranged, relegated to the Championship. I love football analogies.