Axl Played "used to love her" - by request

prn574

During yesterday's show at Tampa, AXL surprised everyone by taking a request song... then boom outta nowhere they played (that's right) I USED TO LOVE HER... it was fuckn' awesome, i haven't heard that song live EVER!!! it was amazing...

On the other hand, the BRAIN has been replaced by some guy named Ferrara... does anybody know the reason behind this?

During yesterday's show at Tampa, AXL surprised everyone by taking a request song... then boom outta nowhere they played (that's right) I USED TO LOVE HER... it was fuckn' awesome, i haven't heard that song live EVER!!! it was amazing...

On the other hand, the BRAIN has been replaced by some guy named Ferrara... does anybody know the reason behind this?

I was there... awesome show. The request, though, was from Tommy Stinson, not a fan. Axl even said, "A Stinson request..." Was a real highlight though!

Still recovering! I may write my thoughts on the show more specifically later.

Pubes.

of couse they can play that song on the spot, musically is the easiest, half the band can grab a smoke during it. Doubt they would play any other songs at the spur of the moment.

Was the light show synchonized with the song ? if it was then it was pre-planned.

I'd really like to hear the new band's take on some of the classics from Appetite for Destruction. As much as I love Chinese Democracy, AFD's still my favorite. Hopefully they'll work in more classics as the tour goes on.

Why do you have to be such a cock sucker?

i would ask for, in this order:

sorry

don't damn me

breakdown

coma

locomotive

human being

garden of eden

My picks:

Sorry

Catcher in the Rye

Human Being

One in a Million

Locomotive

Garden of Eden

mINE WOULD BE

ONE IN A MILLION( REALLY BUMBED WHY THEY DONT PLAY THAT OR MENTION ANYMORE)

DONT CRY (alt lyrics) have they ever dont that?

aint it fun

black leather

look at your game girl

sorry( if available)

youre crazy