Knockin' On Heaven's Door new version

Darth Vader

nah, this is a concert song. I really think they should be playing it at every concert. I personally dont really care if its played or not, i just think it really gets the crowd into the concert. Big song for crowd participation and energy.

Should they re record it since the play it different with the new band.

I wouldn’t mind it for a bounce track! Hint… ;)

I think they shouldVe never touched it... I mean play it with the new band of course ... but with the OLd GNR style I just love it

Would be kickass as a hidden track on CD I think.. I LOVE all frigging versions of KOHD, by all artists. I have no idea what it's about it but I just love em all. Love how Slash plays the acoustic solos, all his other hundreds of solos, love the one Buckethead played, love Fincks, loves HAYAYAYAY scream from Axl, love the new softer version, and I frigging adore the new intro they made, AWESOME(!!!!, fuckin' BRILLIANT!), love how Dizzy can go nuts with a piano solo on hit, how Axl dances to the kickass rythm, man I have to stop before I appear as obsessed :rolleyes: .

Rock in Rio 3, is however, one of the 2 performances where they actually played it(as Jables would say) TO THE HEAVENS!! rr3 and argentina 93(last concert on worldtour)..

I think this new version blows more dick and ass than piss and shit does.

I miss the more energetic HAY HAY HAY HAY YAH! version..

Fuck this Dillon shit.

A8R

DYLAN, dude

To quote a drunk, seemingly fat, loud english guy at Roskilde: "Who the fuck is bob dylan?".. sorry, ment dillon

Fuck this Dillon shit.

A8R

DYLAN, dude

To quote a drunk, seemingly fat, loud english guy at Roskilde: "Who the fuck is bob dylan?".. sorry, ment dillon

If it wasn't for dylan we would never hear the gn'r version of KOHD. Have some respect. Dylan is great, fuck off

I love the new version.

Thought the old version was bloated and kind of shitty.

New version is more personal. Sometimes it gets a bit Reggae, which I don't really like, but nonetheless.

Rock Am Ring Germany 2006 is a good version.

Edited by axlsfury

Fuck this Dillon shit.

A8R

DYLAN, dude

If it wasn't for dylan we would never hear the gn'r version of KOHD. Have some respect. Dylan is great, fuck off

Yeah, well, if it weren't for GNR, KOHD never would have been a good song, so you can fuck off to a dylan fan site dipshit.

A8R

nothing tops the original dylan recording

gn'r killed it on the old one and this one..well, is better than the old gn'r version, but i'd take dylan over axl any day.

I agree 100%.

I can't even believe people are badmouthing Dylan's original (or Dylan, for that matter) and glorifying GN'R's poor released cover. At least this new version is closer to the original, which makes it a whole lot better. Even though the meaning and depth has been lost, it is closer to almost perfection.

nothing tops the original dylan recording

gn'r killed it on the old one and this one..well, is better than the old gn'r version, but i'd take dylan over axl any day.

I agree 100%.

I can't even believe people are badmouthing Dylan's original (or Dylan, for that matter) and glorifying GN'R's poor released cover. At least this new version is closer to the original, which makes it a whole lot better. Even though the meaning and depth has been lost, it is closer to almost perfection.

Dillon can't sing. Dillon can't play. All the great songs he wrote someone else covered, and done ten times better.

Want to give him some credit though so you realize that I realize what he is. He's a GREAT songwriter(and that's why he's famous, for being a poet, not a fuckin' artist).