Knockin' On Heaven's Door new version

Darth Vader

sadly ppl in hear cant grasp the idea that its ok to like more than one band, so now they hate the guy who came up with the song? who hates paul mccartney? do you hate the movie back to the future because it has the original since i dont have you? :rolleyes:

geez no dylan, no kohd,period.

sadly ppl in hear cant grasp the idea that its ok to like more than one band, so now they hate the guy who came up with the song? who hates paul mccartney? do you hate the movie back to the future because it has the original since i dont have you? :rolleyes:

geez no dylan, no kohd,period.

Well actually I think Dylan is a great songwriter and all, but as an artist he's overrated as hell. I mainly say he sucks to contribute to the balance of his actual fame, you know, if I say he sucks and you says he's the best the general idea of his greatness comes between the 2. :devil:

Dillon can't sing. Dillon can't play. All the great songs he wrote someone else covered, and done ten times better.

Want to give him some credit though so you realize that I realize what he is. He's a GREAT songwriter(and that's why he's famous, for being a poet, not a fuckin' artist).

Dylan doesn't need to sing well. Dylan doesn't need to play well. And don't say people who cover him do the songs better, no one plays Dylan better than Dylan himself. His songs are pure genious. Highway 61 Revisited, Blonde On Blonde and Blood On The Tracks are fantastic albums which no artist can match.

FMTC 1992 is the best version of KOHD you will ever hear. (especially if you were there)

Beats Dylans original, Beats the UYI2 version, Beats NuGnRs live version.

FMTC? whats this? I wanna give it a listen.

I think one thing we can all agree on is the Jon Bon Govi version of KOHD really sucks balls!

A8R

FMTC 1992 is the best version of KOHD you will ever hear. (especially if you were there)

Beats Dylans original, Beats the UYI2 version, Beats NuGnRs live version.

FMTC? whats this? I wanna give it a listen.

Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert.

OH. LOL, yeah I have heard that version. I noticed that it's the version on Live era, but there are a few things "changed" on it.

A8R

nothing tops the original dylan recording

gn'r killed it on the old one and this one..well, is better than the old gn'r version, but i'd take dylan over axl any day.

I agree 100%.

I can't even believe people are badmouthing Dylan's original (or Dylan, for that matter) and glorifying GN'R's poor released cover. At least this new version is closer to the original, which makes it a whole lot better. Even though the meaning and depth has been lost, it is closer to almost perfection.

Dillon can't sing. Dillon can't play. All the great songs he wrote someone else covered, and done ten times better.

Want to give him some credit though so you realize that I realize what he is. He's a GREAT songwriter(and that's why he's famous, for being a poet, not a fuckin' artist).

when has a poet not been an artist?