Where are all the bootlegs.??

SWINGTRADER

American's are intelligent enough to operate the complex scientific instruments required to properly bootleg a show.

Check out the Euro Tour DVD (The 7gb one), thats the best stuff you are ever going to get from a crowd recording.

Euro Tour DVD??? What have I missed!? More info please. :)

American's are intelligent enough to operate the complex scientific instruments required to properly bootleg a show.

Check out the Euro Tour DVD (The 7gb one), thats the best stuff you are ever going to get from a crowd recording.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...p?topic=35415.0

Have you watched the 02 boots? Straight on Camera work, didn't miss a beat? Now at Hammerstein, it is amazing that they got what they did, there were some eagle eye security, that practically did cavity searches on the way in.

Have you watched the 02 boots? Straight on Camera work, didn't miss a beat? Now at Hammerstein, it is amazing that they got what they did, there were some eagle eye security, that practically did cavity searches on the way in.

I didn't think the security at Hammerstein was too bad. I just remember being lightly padded down on the 12th and 14th.

I didn't think the security at Hammerstein was too bad. I just remember being lightly padded down on the 12th and 14th.

on the 15th i showed up late with a backpack... the guy looked in for about a half a second, made me throw out my chinese leftovers (goddamn do i love chinatown) and let me in.

i coulda brought anything i wanted in there - oh well

Back in 2002 we had bootlegs almost immediately. What's the point of even following this tour if there aren't even any bootlegs ? I checked in Youtube and nothing is there either.

Do you think people didn't follow Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd or even GNR before 1995 because there were no bootlegs? Do you need bootlegs to follow a tour... get news... happenings... etc?

Maybe if you unglued your ass from your computer chair and actually went to a show instead of living life on the internet, you'd get a lot more out of it. While you're at it, maybe you can get by security at these venues that do anal exams with your video camera and tape a few video's for the rest of us internet geeks.

Back on topic: Security in the US, especially at most of the arenas GNR will be playing in the states, is MUCH tougher than in Europe since 9/11. Rubber gloves, bomb sniffing dogs and metal detectors. That should paint a good enough picture for you.

So, my glock, video camera and plastic explosives stay at home when I go to a large venue for anything.

You must be muslim. Because of liberal bull shit, only 85 year old white women and white guys get 'the works' anywhere in the United States. Anyone not caucasion just get's a pat down.

At Hammerstein, I not only got padded down, but the security girl gave me a hand job and sent my troops off for testing in a tube. I think her name was Yolanda or something like that.

Seeing GNR made everything better though.

You were a lucky one.

Edited by Matt13

The whole Dimebag getting blown away on stage has upped the security here in Moline. They do crotch checks and spin you around 3 or 4 times. Pat downs up and down. One lady they had take off her boots.When I went to see Motly Crue 2 weeks ago the security was making off like bandits with all the shit they were pulling out of peoples pants. I don't know how many mini recorders I saw on that table. I wish I had a $1.00 for every flask that they were tossing into a plastic bin.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...p?topic=35415.0

Thanks dude! rock3rock3rock3