Truckin'- Grateful Dead

Truckin'

I like the Dead, but this video clearly illustrates that a bunch of heads stoned out of their minds and tripping balls probably should not dance. It reminds me of the scent of pot smoke and body odor that permeated Dead shows back in the day. Luckily I got to see them before Jerry died, and it was an experience I will never forget. I know a lot of people dis the dead for being to self-indulgent and noodling too much but trust me-you just had to be there.

• 4 weeks later...
I like the Dead, but this video clearly illustrates that a bunch of heads stoned out of their minds and tripping balls probably should not dance. It reminds me of the scent of pot smoke and body odor that permeated Dead shows back in the day. Luckily I got to see them before Jerry died, and it was an experience I will never forget. I know a lot of people dis the dead for being to self-indulgent and noodling too much but trust me-you just had to be there.

I envy you guys, I really do.

Jerry Garcia was a kickass guitarist.