something else

gunner22

with this new album I am wondering how axl(you) are, or if, you are worried about cultural imperialism the issues in regards to the people that will be effected by these beliefs and may evolve from them. I have read the lyrics and I can't draw the connection for it myself, but i am sure that others will see it differently and be very hostile. How are you prepared to handle this and do you think there will be an effect on this communist region? perhaps you could follow up on this blog with some insight to this subject.

with this new album I am wondering how axl(you) are, or if, you are worried about cultural imperialism the issues in regards to the people that will be effected by these beliefs and may evolve from them. I have read the lyrics and I can't draw the connection for it myself, but i am sure that others will see it differently and be very hostile. How are you prepared to handle this and do you think there will be an effect on this communist region? perhaps you could follow up on this blog with some insight to this subject.

Ummm...looks like Hillary Clinton has pms or something?

I am not worried about the cultural imperialism in regards to the people that will be effected by these beliefs and will evolve from them. I have not read the lyrics, but I can draw a connection from them. YOU, MY FRIEND, ARE A DEUCHE!

That is my insight.

Love,

Axl

I am more concerned with Imperial Margarinism myself. My Colesteral is a lil bit high. :shades:

Step away from the pot.