What if CD won't come out, ever.

Griip

I mean, if he intentionally biulds up this huuuge demand after CD, and then delays, delay, delays to finally just admit it won't come out. That would make sooo many people hate Axl for being such a fuckin' lameass etc etc. And it would probably be the real end of GNR and all that. It would however be a one-of-a-kind happening in the history of music, and would probably become a legend and a myth pretty fast(We all know Axl has a thing for that kind'a shit).

Just a theory.

offtopic:

And PLEASE stop bashing GNR now. Seems like A LOT of people are disappointed of the new tour, that they don't get any "hope" from GNR managment or gunsnroses.com etc etc. And no new material? As someone made a topic about, 99% of all the people going to a concert hears new material, so give it a fuckin' break. They HAVE to play lots of old material, first because that's what the majority of people want, secondly because they need to get people to realize that this is GNR, not Axl n co.

thanks bye plz kk ^^

I mean, if he intentionally biulds up this huuuge demand after CD, and then delays, delay, delays to finally just admit it won't come out. That would make sooo many people hate Axl for being such a fuckin' lameass etc etc. And it would probably be the real end of GNR and all that. It would however be a one-of-a-kind happening in the history of music, and would probably become a legend and a myth pretty fast(We all know Axl has a thing for that kind'a shit).

Just a theory.

offtopic:

And PLEASE stop bashing GNR now. Seems like A LOT of people are disappointed of the new tour, that they don't get any "hope" from GNR managment or gunsnroses.com etc etc. And no new material? As someone made a topic about, 99% of all the people going to a concert hears new material, so give it a fuckin' break. They HAVE to play lots of old material, first because that's what the majority of people want, secondly because they need to get people to realize that this is GNR, not Axl n co.

thanks bye plz kk ^^

you know its like you have 2 personalitys

your like what if cd doenst come out *twitch* please stop bashing gnr *twitch* FUCK GNR

yeah i get what you mean but just have faith and a little patience,i believe in guns n roses

Just a theory.

offtopic:

thanks bye plz kk ^^

you know its like you have 2 personalitys

your like what if cd doenst come out *twitch* please stop bashing gnr *twitch* FUCK GNR

yeah i get what you mean but just have faith and a little patience,i believe in guns n roses

Nono the first is just a theory about Axl ;) I still have hope and think it's redicilous that many guys who call themselfs fans are jumping off the train while GNR is trying to make the rest of the world jump on..

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

On topic: I can see what you mean, if it doesn't come out before this year's over, it'll be so much hype building up to it, CD won't be able to live up to expectations so it'll never be released.

But, if Axl has spent the reported $13million on this, then I think it will see stores.

If the album is not out this year, Axl has wasted his biggest and best chance yet. Two years down the line if he shows up again and says that the album will be coming out that year, what are the odds of anybody believing him?

I still think we'll see an album release this year, although it is worringly quiet on the album front.

Nono the first is just a theory about Axl ;) I still have hope and think it's redicilous that many guys who call themselfs fans are jumping off the train while GNR is trying to make the rest of the world jump on..

Totally agree ;) I think your theory is a pretty good one too though... Axl does want to get his name in the history of music, even though he's done it allready by being great this could be another huge opportunity to do something that's never been done..

I think the album will come out though, just so that's said. ;)