Ladies and Gentlemen

Graeme

LOL..Convenient how you ignore everything else in the post and then post some lame reply to the last thing.

Yeah, I saw them, so what? Am I supposed to be thrilled beyond belief that I saw them? I saw them in 1989 and in 1992 and in 2002, what's the big deal? It was a nice show, but there is nothing about seeing this band play songs that we've all heard thousands of times that thrills me. Unless he puts a new album out, tons and tons of other people feel the exact same way.

Edited by OTHAFA

Hey, thanks for your respenses people! good to know others feel the same. I appreciate your viewpoint OTHAFA, but personally i'm quite glad to see the band less than dead this time... and as for them playing to half full arenas, the RDS arena in Dublin and the SECC in Glasgow were packed to the max! dun't know what the situation is in the US though. Keep opinions coming folks!

I've never seen a forum member look like such a douche, so congrats Gunzen.

One thing I like about our "culture" is that we like new stuff, and the tour being considered kind of a joke is, in a way, a consequence of that. Maybe thats part of the reason why people think we have no culture, we're always looking for something new and sometimes end up with some pretty stupid shit, (ex: boy bands). By the way, the food is excellent where I live and I know from experience that bad food exists in Europe too. If Axl's new album is the shit, he will be selling out arenas all over the country.

What's the big deal? It was a nice show, but there is nothing about seeing this band play songs that we've all heard thousands of times that thrills me. Unless he puts a new album out, tons and tons of other people feel the exact same way.

Yup yup. The very reason why I haven't bought my tickets yet, and don't plan to unless they stop dicking around and show us what earth-shattering material they've been working on. Once this band stops living off of Appetite For Destruction, I'll gladly support their cause.

I desperately want to be enthusiastic about the situation, but at the moment we're about dead even with 2002. Anyone claiming that we know substantially more than we did then is simply deluding themselves.

I've never seen a forum member look like such a douche, so congrats Gunzen.

One thing I like about our "culture" is that we like new stuff, and the tour being considered kind of a joke is, in a way, a consequence of that. Maybe thats part of the reason why people think we have no culture, we're always looking for something new and sometimes end up with some pretty stupid shit, (ex: boy bands). By the way, the food is excellent where I live and I know from experience that bad food exists in Europe too. If Axl's new album is the shit, he will be selling out arenas all over the country.

What food?? Maybe we can make other cultures food good, but what food are you speaking of that is intrinsic to the US??? Hot Dogs, Steak, Hamburgers? Really I wanna know. What food? You have obviously never been abroad where culture is abundant. This is a great country, but the reason it is is because you can sample the worlds cultures here. We are a giant food court of the world. Musically as well, and we have the freedom to choose it as well. So before you get on the red white and blue thing that is not what I meant. I dont need a hack like you calling me a douche either, you are like the 30th person to say that word today, please be more original.

Thanks

What food?? Maybe we can make other cultures food good, but what food are you speaking of that is intrinsic to the US??? Hot Dogs, Steak, Hamburgers? Really I wanna know. What food? You have obviously never been abroad where culture is abundant. This is a great country, but the reason it is is because you can sample the worlds cultures here. We are a giant food court of the world. Musically as well, and we have the freedom to choose it as well. So before you get on the red white and blue thing that is not what I meant. I dont need a hack like you calling me a douche either, you are like the 30th person to say that word today, please be more original.

Thanks

New Mexican food is unique to the area douche-bag, and its pretty damn good. Would the douche like me to describe this unique cuisine.

I have been abroad douche-remnants, and I think I said that in the post you quoted (hint: thats what "from experience" means). Would you like a list of countries senior-douche?

Rock music was born in the US mister douche.

Why do just assume things and then spout off like a talking douche?

Thanks

New Mexican food is unique to the area douche-bag, and its pretty damn good. Would the douche like me to describe this unique cuisine.

I have been abroad douche-remnants, and I think I said that in the post you quoted (hint: thats what "from experience" means). Would you like a list of countries senior-douche?

(Potbreath- slap my hand... I'm ready to tag-team this mo-fo.)

Thanks

http://www.foodtimeline.org/foodmexican.html

What is Tex-Mex?

"Tex-Mex food might be described as native foreign food, contradictory through that term may seem, It is native, for it does not exist elsewhere; it was born on this soil. But it is foreign in that its inspiration came from an alien cuisine; that it has never merged into the mainstream of American cooking and remains alive almost solely in the region where it originated..."

---Eating in America, Waverly Root & Richard de Rochemont [William Morrow:New York] 1976 (p. 281)

damn dude, are you for real.

And btw the reason Axl tours so much in Europe is because they are more appreciative of him and his music. They are not ungrateful like you whiny ass guys who complain about setlists etc. Call me names if you want dude, I dont care, just commented on your unoriginality (like american food) dont really care, I just consider (and pity) the source. It is a beautiful day here in the sierra mountains where I live (and own a home, which I seriously doubt you do, judging by the time you spend bitching about elite rock musicians) , gonna go ride my Ducati (italian bike) and you just keep up the good fight bitching about the band you say you like and trying to find original American food. Try to frozen food isle at Safeway, they have Mac n Cheese there.

What is Tex-Mex?

Its that stuff that we don't eat in New Mexico.

It is a beautiful day here in the sierra mountains where I live (and own a home, which I seriously doubt you do, judging by the time you spend bitching about elite rock musicians) , gonna go ride my Ducati (italian bike) and you just keep up the good fight bitching about the band you say you like and trying to find original American food.

douche indeed.

What is Tex-Mex?

Its that stuff that we don't eat in New Mexico.

It is a beautiful day here in the sierra mountains where I live (and own a home, which I seriously doubt you do, judging by the time you spend bitching about elite rock musicians) , gonna go ride my Ducati (italian bike) and you just keep up the good fight bitching about the band you say you like and trying to find original American food.

douche indeed.

wow , nice comeback dude. Good one. Tex mex is the food you were referring to which is why you did not correct me. You dont even know your own areas culture (or lack thereof) let alone anywhere else, but I do not find that surprising as I am sure you can only goes as far as you short little legs will take you on your skateboard. I suggest you take a long walk off a short mesa. Next time just be quiet if you dont know what you are talking about. It is better to be quiet and appear stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

I am bored of you now, please go to another thread to bitch about Axl, I am sure he appreciates it. Real GNR fans acceprt who he is. There are more whiners here than fans. That is apparent. Good luck in prison when you get older and out of Juvy. :laugh:

He is doing what he wants, and dont you dare compare SOTD to GNR. They are a trendy anti-american band. They are the flavor of the month filling stadiums with 13 year old, my son loves em and he is 12. Axl is already in the music scene and your ass is wating on his every move.

SOAD? Flavour of the month!?

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Tex mex is the food you were referring to which is why you did not correct me.

No, I really wasn't. The people around here despise Tex mex. Are you a fucking idiot or something? I don't live in Texas. New Mexican food is not what they have in Texas or California and relies heavily on spices that are nearly exclusive to the state. I guess you'll say its all the same, but thats just due to you being a total douche. The food really is unique to the area and really is a product of the native peoples, I don't know why thats so hard for you to accept.

Next time just be quiet if you dont know what you are talking about.

You assumed that dude had never been to a GNR concert and thats why he was complaining, but he had.

You assumed I had never been abroad, but I have.

You assume I give a fuck about your Italian bike, what a dork.

No one seems to mind that much about the album. The shows still keep coming and Axl is so worried he's riding mechanical bulls.

Axl Merck said it was coming out this year and the days are running out. What about early next year?

Tex mex is the food you were referring to which is why you did not correct me.

No, I really wasn't. The people around here despise Tex mex. Are you a fucking idiot or something? I don't live in Texas. New Mexican food is not what they have in Texas or California and relies heavily on spices that are nearly exclusive to the state. I guess you'll say its all the same, but thats just due to you being a total douche. The food really is unique to the area and really is a product of the native peoples, I don't know why thats so hard for you to accept.

Next time just be quiet if you dont know what you are talking about.

You assumed that dude had never been to a GNR concert and thats why he was complaining, but he had.

You assumed I had never been abroad, but I have.

You assume I give a fuck about your Italian bike, what a dork.

Well at least you didnt say douche this time. Reason I mentioned the bike is because I was showing that I practice what I preach, plus I was just geeked to ride. I dont give a shit what you think dude, you are a cretan who has not yet once been able to answer my question, just bitch, bitch, bitch.

Spices are not the same as cuisine. Jackhole

Native peoples? You mean Mexicans? LOL. Damn you are ignorant.

I dont want you to give a shit about my Bike, It is mine, dont even think about it, I ride Ducati, you ride Schwinn. The only thing I assume is that you are just kinda lame man.

Are you the same guy? I didnt even look at the name, who cares, your all a bunch on whiners, just listen, and shut the hell up. Tired of people who bitch, I read some guy was complaining cause Axel was bullriding or some shit. You think Axl cares about you getting all liquered up on Carona and hunting for lizards? Leave em alone. And like I said, if you were a real fan, you would realize he has done enough. Anything more is just extra.

We all are frustrated that there is no album or any indications with substance like promotion etc that the album will be out. We have both Mercks and Axls words though. But peoples nerves are on the edge and we start instead complaining about late gigs, the lack of new songs on the setlist and so on..

I´ve seen Rolling Stones, Iron Maiden and Guns. All three of them was more then one hour late. I guess it´s nothing unique that great artists show up late. But guns fans are more frustrated and can´t take not even the smallest incidents with a pinch of salt.

I can keep comparing with those two bands.

About lack of new songs I saw Rolling Stones at their Voodo Lounge-tour. They played maximum 4-5 Voodo songs. Same with Maiden. They had released Brave New World and Dance of Death was about to come. They played(i think) three B new W songs and one D of D. Considering that guns don´t even have an album released those 4-5 songs are much. BUT the lack of the album put a greater demand on new songs. That makes people questioning the setlist instead of the unreleased album. I think doing so is unlogical.

Well at least you didnt say douche this time. Reason I mentioned the bike is because I was showing that I practice what I preach, plus I was just geeked to ride. I dont give a shit what you think dude, you are a cretan who has not yet once been able to answer my question, just bitch, bitch, bitch.

Spices are not the same as cuisine. Jackhole

Native peoples? You mean Mexicans? LOL. Damn you are ignorant.

I dont want you to give a shit about my Bike, It is mine, dont even think about it, I ride Ducati, you ride Schwinn. The only thing I assume is that you are just kinda lame man.

Still bragging about your bike huh? OK, you got me....your bike is cooler than mine, (I don't ride a bike).

You know its pretty hard to argue with someone some damn dumb, but fuck it. The native people around here are not Mexicans, if they were they would have been born in Mexico. You know that people used to live in America before the white man came right? You know that its not accurate to just call them all Mexicans right? OK, now take a deep breath and try to put two and two together.....I know it kinda hurts huh? Just stop before you blow a fuse or something.

Of course spices are not the same as cuisine, otherwise they would be called cuisines. If don't believe me that the food is different here, just look it up. But I'm sure you won't do that since that might involve you admitting that I might know more about the place where I grew up than some douche with an Italian bike.