Gn'R Drummers

dobadog

One thing i don't quite get:

a little while ago Axl met M.Sorum at a party (i think) and it ended up one of them dropping the other one off in there car at their house (possibly). It was like they got along really well.

Didn't Axl say that he let Brian/Brain into the band as that was the only way he could get Buckethead to join Gn'R. It gave the impression that Gn'R had no drummer before Buckethead joined. Then why didn't Axl simply let Sorum continue in Gn'R?

Now Buckethead has left and Brian/Brain is taking time out, and Gn'R have Bumble Foot and Brians/Brains understudy Frank F.

M.Sorum must think Axl does not rate him (Sorum) so highly.

Edited by dobadog

Maybe because matt is enjoying what he is doing in velvet revolver, and likes to be the ORIGINAL drummer of a band, not one who just plays what other people have written. He likes to create music, not just copy it....

CJ

he was the third drummer in gnr not the original, but he stayed for over five years so he doesnt mind that much.

Maybe because matt is enjoying what he is doing in velvet revolver, and likes to be the ORIGINAL drummer of a band, not one who just plays what other people have written. He likes to create music, not just copy it....

CJ

Yeah, like Matt Sorum gives a flying fuck about such things. He's in it for the sex, drugs and rock n' roll.

Axl: Hey Matt, you wanna come back to Guns and play for huge crowds, get payed major bucks and fuck the hottest girls out there?

Matt: Nah, sorry Ax, I'm happy where I am.

Yeah, right.

CJ

Yeah, like Matt Sorum gives a flying fuck about such things. He's in it for the sex, drugs and rock n' roll.

Axl: Hey Matt, you wanna come back to Guns and play for huge crowds, get payed major bucks and fuck the hottest girls out there?

Matt: Nah, sorry Ax, I'm happy where I am.

Yeah, right.

:D

a little while ago Axl met M.Sorum at a party (i think) and it ended up one of them dropping the other one off in there car at their house (possibly). It was like they got along really well.

Didn't Axl say that he let Brian/Brain into the band as that was the only way he could get Buckethead to join Gn'R. It gave the impression that Gn'R had no drummer before Buckethead joined. Then why didn't Axl simply let Sorum continue in Gn'R?

Now Buckethead has left and Brian/Brain is taking time out, and Gn'R have Bumble Foot and Brians/Brains understudy Frank F.

Let me get this straight. You claim you were at a party where there was more than one drummer from GNR, or you think because you just have a suspision you met Matt Sorum,(but didnt ask his name). Then you say they left the party together in one of their cars...

This really smells like something...

A8R

No. He didn't say he was at the party.

It was posted on Matt's blog, where Matt said he met Axl, they said hello and stuff, they both went off and ended up meeting each other again at another party, where they began to talk about shit, and apparently it went well and Axl dropped Matt back at his home.

EDIT: Ah, you deleted your post I see..

Edited by GNR'R

Let me get this straight. You claim you were at a party where there was more than one drummer from GNR, or you think because you just have a suspision you met Matt Sorum,(but didnt ask his name). Then you say they left the party together in one of their cars...

This really smells like something...

A8R

No. He didn't say he was at the party.

It was posted on Matt's blog, where Matt said he met Axl, they said hello and stuff, they both went off and ended up meeting each other again at another party, where they began to talk about shit, and apparently it went well and Axl dropped Matt back at his home.

EDIT: Ah, you deleted your post I see..

I realized that just after, thats why i deleted the post dude.

A8R