Chinese Democracy

gnrdoug

Will there be any hidden tunes on this disc like there were on the Spaghetti Incident?

Okay. Who got Kaneda laid. Apparently, he's multiplying. I told you all Jack only breeds idiots.

Why don't we worry about the non-hidden tracks first... :anger:

Thanks for chiming in. Do us all a favor...when CD lands in stores, come on back and let us know.

Thanks.

The album will be full of them. I heard a rumour that if you play the songs backwards, subliminal messages will appear... ... ... ... ... :D

In all seriousness, I am currently more bothered about the album being released than it having hidden tracks on.

The album will be full of them. I heard a rumour that if you play the songs backwards, subliminal messages will appear... ... ... ... ... :D

In all seriousness, I am currently more bothered about the album being released than it having hidden tracks on.

I think you took a wrong turn at thread thirty-one, four hundred ninety two. My advice would to hit the back button in your browser, hang onto Jimmy, and hope the peanut butter rubs one off eventually.

I think you took a wrong turn at thread thirty-one, four hundred ninety two. My advice would to hit the back button in your browser, hang onto Jimmy, and hope the peanut butter rubs one off eventually.

:rofl-lol:

Whats the point in putting hidden songs on CD's? .it's not like they are really hidden. The idea of putting hidden songs on CD's was a novelty back at the dawn of CD's.

I have an album with about 67 blank tracks at the end followed by a song. The CD's fails to work in some CD players.

Type-O-Negative have an album where the 1st track is blank, the 2nd track is laughter, and track 3 has some music. The joke works once :rolleyes:

Edited by dobadog

Whats the point in putting hidden songs on CD's? .it's not like they are really hidden. The idea of putting hidden songs on CD's was a novelty back at the dawn of CD's.

I have an album with about 67 blank tracks at the end followed by a song. The CD's fails to work in some CD players.

Type-O-Negative have an album where the 1st track is blank, the 2nd track is laughter, and track 3 has some music. The joke works once :rolleyes:

one of mansons albums has 99 tracks on it. the first 15 or so have music, the rest, 4 seconds long each and not a thing on it.