Setlist

gunnerpr

Of all the great tunes, how My Michelle is still in the setlist over a track like Civil War is a real mystery. Maybe he thinks playing CW at this time, with the ongoing war, would be an issue?

Just a reach, but can't think of any other reason it's not being played...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Of all the great tunes, how My Michelle is still in the setlist over a track like Civil War is a real mystery. Maybe he thinks playing CW at this time, with the ongoing war, would be an issue?

Civil War is a song that would slow the show down. It should replace something like KOHD, not My Michelle - that's a song that the crowd rocks out to, if you get me.

Besides, Robin wouldn't suit that song. BBF is the only guy that could pull it off.

Civil War is a song that would slow the show down. It should replace something like KOHD, not My Michelle - that's a song that the crowd rocks out to, if you get me.

Besides, Robin wouldn't suit that song. BBF is the only guy that could pull it off.

hmmm...don`t see any problem in playing that song...yes you can`t rock to it but it`s a great song to listen to, i mean what? the crowd wouldn`t like it ? c`mon let`s get real.. that can be the highlight of the show

Yea i agree, KOHD is getting pretty boring.... take it of and just let i t die, rock3

Yea i agree, KOHD is getting pretty boring.... take it of and just let i t die, rock3

I also agree. They've been playing the same cover song for almost 20 yrs. I know alot of people love but I think if it was replaced by something like Civil War they would get over it pretty quickly. Another song I would like them to drop is LALD. I don't really even enjoy this song.

Overall the show still rocks but those are to songs that I wouldn't miss.

Tbizzle