Why do rants get put in dust n bones?

hueygod88

Topics get moved to Dust N Bones when they've been posted, discussed and debated a million times before. The same - We've been waiting 10 years for the album ... Why isn't the setlist changing at the gigs? Why doesn't Axl appreciate his fans more? etc. etc. -- have all been posted and discussed a million times. You're free to continue ranting about these topics in the Dust N Bones section.

Of course, the Dust N Bones section doesn't get the same attention and traffic that the main section does. And if somebody is posting these same rants for attention, then naturally they'll be unhappy that they're not getting the attention they're seeking. But if they're posting them because they honestly want to express their anger and frustration, then they shouldn't mind the rant being put in the DNB section.

Shit happens, don't post shit and it don't end up in D&B ;) .

The simple thing to do is think before you post, if you think it may have been posted for descussion before then search and see if you have put a new spin or angle on it to make it new and relevent.

Just look at topic starters in D&B, the usuall suspects being repetetive and boring ;)

Topics get moved to Dust N Bones when they've been posted, discussed and debated a million times before. The same - We've been waiting 10 years for the album ... Why isn't the setlist changing at the gigs? Why doesn't Axl appreciate his fans more? etc. etc. -- have all been posted and discussed a million times. You're free to continue ranting about these topics in the Dust N Bones section.

But you aren't free to continue ranting in DNB, cause you can't start a thread there. It has to be started somewhere else.

Write a creative rant about a creative topic and maybe it'll stay in the main section! :)

Then, howcome Kanedas topic always remain in the main section?????

Oh yeah, madison is a personal friend of his. that's right :rolleyes:

:laugh::rofl-lol:

You've been listening to warchild for waaaay too long dude. What other crap does he feed you? :kiss:

Write a creative rant about a creative topic and maybe it'll stay in the main section! :)

You've been listening to warchild for waaaay too long dude. What other crap does he feed you? :kiss:

Small crackers....But that's not the point.

But can you really say that every topic that kaneda makes are a new bries to the forum and should stay in the discussion and news, rather then dust and bone. Or hell, a evne section where he could rant alone would be nice.

Edited by Bromle

Or if you don't like Kanedas topics you could just not click them. :drevil:

that is not even close to what is discussed here. I'm just saying that I find it odd that he post the same recycled "crap" over and over again. And here we get the reason for dust and bone (wich we all know) And personally I think his topic adds little new to discuss. And should therefor be sent to dust and bone.

I click whatever I wanna click ;)

Or if you don't like Kanedas topics you could just not click them. :drevil:

that is not even close to what is discussed here. I'm just saying that I find it odd that he post the same recycled "crap" over and over again. And here we get the reason for dust and bone (wich we all know) And personally I think his topic adds little new to discuss. And should therefor be sent to dust and bone.

I click whatever I wanna click ;)

If you think his topics add nothing to it don't click it. Then you miss nothing.

If everyone feels like you, no one would reply to his topics, making it drop off the first page.. basically the same sense as the DNB section.

But can you really say that every topic that kaneda makes are a new bries to the forum and should stay in the discussion and news, rather then dust and bone..

Actually, a large majority of Kaneda's threads are in the Dust N Bones section. He has more threads in that section than anybody else - by far. In fact - if truth be told - he's one of the reasons we started the DNB section in the first place. :P If, however, he - or anyone else - starts a rant thread that has a slightly different angle to debate - and is written intelligently - then it stays in the main section.

:rofl-lol:

Kaneda's threads are great for letting out stress ;)