CITR

final_touches

We are allowed to discuss this song, aren't we?

Or has Jarmo taken over this board? :xmassrudolph:

Don't be afraid dude. I would happily send anyone the link who wants it..."hint hint"...

Thanks, I'm fine and don't need a pm. It's just that 10 minutes ago a 8+page-thread misteriously vanished...

the track i have is 5:32@192k and sounds fine to me...and no..dont ask..i wont send it. unless maybe u have prostitute or sorry :)

For a moment I thought you were asking for sex :huh:

Well CITR imo will be an all time classic, kinda like the "Under Pressure" of this century. :wub: It's an awesome song that deserves an awesome video! :krider:

Kannon.

I still havent work out what this song is about. I might be about Lennon getting shot. I thought it might be about Mark Chapman's state of mind before he shot Lennon that might put it in the One in a million, Manson territory.

It seems to address Axl's malaise?

We are allowed to discuss this song, aren't we?

Or has Jarmo taken over this board? :xmassrudolph:

We are certainly allowed to discuss it, remeber that this is mygnr, the "realist" fan forum.

At any rate, I am 100% positive that this is only a fanmade remaster of the original leak we heard months ago and ther are two reasons why.

1. On the original leak we heard, there was a skip at 4:37. This is most likely due to thr fact that it was likely taken from a tape. If you listen to the "new leak" that skip is till there, roughly a second or two later on the recording.

2. The original leak was cut short at the end and so is this one

I'm sure I'm not the first person to notice these things, and I would imagine that is why the original thread by Bucketheadisgod was deleted...I wonder if he got banned for this one? he clained he got it from a "big friend close to the band" or something along those lines.

A8R

I never said my friend was close to the band,he is a friend of mine.

Well,just phoned him to solve the mistery.

He got the track from a torrent,so,it IS the demo we heard..but my doubt now is:

1-It's ripped from the demo cd,original quality..not the tape leak we heard before.

or

2-A fan remaster.

Anyway,this track is killer..a big gun!It puts "Better" and "IRS" to shame.

Edited by bucketheadisgod

He got the track from a torrent,so,it IS the demo we heard..but my doubt now is:

1-It's ripped from the demo cd,original quality..not the tape leak we heard before.

or

2-A fan remaster.

*Pats his baseball bat and club against his hand.*

*Others do the same.*

Edited by RedEurope

or

2-A fan remaster.

Cool. I think it would have to be remastered. Otherwise the ending wouldn't be cut off. Either way i could be wrong. Nice to see ya didn't get the big ban at any rate.

A8R

As a previous hater of this song, I really, really like this version. Much cleaner and tighter. The ending is really cool. For those questioning, there is no way in hell that this a fan remaster. Listen to the background vocals. Too crisp for a fan job. This is major studio quality.

Edited by fantomas