CITR

final_touches

I've posted about this song,cuz the quality was really great in my opinion.

Since the beginning I said it was the demo we heard..so,nothing new..but with a great quality.

I'm happy with it..and still don't know if it was ripped directly from cd..it's from the same source of the other leak,but the quality is really good..I can't see a remaster,but..i don't really know.

CITR is a masterpiece,and that's the most important thing for me.

Edited by bucketheadisgod

CITR would be a good song if it was record for $1 in my basement with Kylie Minogue on bass. Who cares about the quality - we'll get quality if the album comes out and if it ever is on the album and wasn't a b-side of the Better single.

http://www.gnr2k.com/board/index.php?topic=360.0

From Imsorry:

hehe

i just listened to that and it was one of my first remasters that someone push the high frequencies so thats why u can hear the fake drums more noticiable it was a wrong drum programming that i did also the guy add some 20 or 25 of pitch correction... the bridge part have a wrong hats that i added and was wrong also i used a lame drumkit cuz i was only testing i had make like 6 or 7 versions before the final one so someone got it and did some tweaks and post it sorry for the incovinience wasnt my fault

Having heard the full leaked version of CITR some time ago, i'm not sure what to make of the song.

The song didn't grab me at first. To be honest, i hated it. After some weeks i played it again, and have played the song some more since. I hate it less now than i did back then. CITR does not make me go wow like Better, The Blues and TWAT did. On a positive note, CITR contains some interesting sounds. Near the start of the track i do kind of like the underwater sound to the song. It reminds me of being under water for some reason. The sound also reminds be of being in a large open space, and the voice (Axl's) sounds like it is miles away, circulating around on the horizon. All the techincal stuff going on is impressive. But on the surface, CITR hasn't grabbed me enough, and there is something about it that reminds me of the band The Beatles <_<

Edited by dobadog