Axl's Civil war jacket

slash_st

I saw it yesterday in a market in Rome

it's the exact same jacket that Axl wore everytime during Civil war (the american flag one)

but the guy doesn't want to sell it, I ofered him 50 euros for it and he wouldn't take, 10 minutes later

I pass there again and he's got a sign on the jacket that says not for sale. :angry:

I don't know how common the jacket actually is but this is the first time I've ever seen it....

I took a picture of it with my cellphone, I'll upload it later.

it's the exact same jacket that Axl wore everytime during Civil war (the american flag one)

but the guy doesn't want to sell it, I ofered him 50 euros for it and he wouldn't take, 10 minutes later

I pass there again and he's got a sign on the jacket that says not for sale. :angry:

I don't know how common the jacket actually is but this is the first time I've ever seen it....

whats the point in havin the shit on display then? to gloat?

I don't get his point,

he's just a bastard it seems, but 50 euros is alot of money for something

that's obvioulsy been worn on a market where you can get a leather jacket, leather pants or basically anything for less than thirty euros, I mean I saw top hats for 20 euros and that's the most expensive mearchandise on the martket.

what a fuckin' asshole.

I don't get his point,

he's just a bastard it seems, but 50 euros is alot of money for something

that's obvioulsy been worn on a market where you can get a leather jacket, leather pants or basically anything for less than thirty euros, I mean I saw top hats for 20 euros and that's the most expensive mearchandise on the martket.

what a fuckin' asshole.

Did you ask him where he got it? Maybe he can help you get one

Duff's leather jacket that he wore in Don't Cry video was sold on eBay a month ago for 3,000 $ if I remember good, it's not the same thing but hey 50€ for a original jacket that Axl wore, I don't think so. :rofl-lol:

nah he said it wasnt the actual jacket axl wore it was like a replica.

replica or not,50euro for leather jacket? noup,only in neverland :drevil:

Duff's leather jacket that he wore in Don't Cry video was sold on eBay a month ago for 3,000 $ if I remember good, it's not the same thing but hey 50€ for a original jacket that Axl wore, I don't think so. :rofl-lol:

Was that jacket even leather? :huh:

Either way, even a replica would cost more than 50€. :rolleyes:

Was that jacket even leather? :huh:

Leather or not ,50euro is nothing today,i mean,check any jacket,its like 50-150euro,and that one look really cool,doubt its under 100euro.

50 euro?!??!?!?!LOL

This jacket is a replica, I dont think the real one would be on that market.

And I didnt say it was leather, Its not, but since I have never seen it before I wanted to know if it was rare or if a replica can be found easily.

About leather being so expensive, count that I bought a pair of leather pants (real leather) on that market for 35 euros and I saw leather biker jackets for about 40 to 60 euros, it is second hand but hey, and back home in Croatia

I bought a leather jacket of my friend for about 20 euros, so...

The pants are like this except they dont go over jeans.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2316/slash12rj0.jpg

This jacket is a replica, I dont think the real one would be on that market.

And I didnt say it was leather, Its not, but since I have never seen it before I wanted to know if it was rare or if a replica can be found easily.

About leather being so expensive, count that I bought a pair of leather pants (real leather) on that market for 35 euros and I saw leather biker jackets for about 40 to 60 euros, it is second hand but hey, and back home in Croatia

I bought a leather jacket of my friend for about 20 euros, so...

The pants are like this except they dont go over jeans.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2316/slash12rj0.jpg

Man

Im from Croatia aswell,and what u saying is lie man.

I bought boxers shorts,lol,for 40euro,i have jeans,and its 150euro,and jacket 200euro,there isnt leather pants in croatia under 100euro,only if u buy used ones on public cheap market,and i doubt someone will go there and sell pants such as slash weared