Are There Any Bands With No Original Members?

Binge_And_Slash

After Tracii Guns departed from L.A. Guns, the band was left without any original members.

Currently, there are two L.A. Guns groups touring, but which one is real? If the one with Tracii in is real, technically it has one original member. But if that's not real, then L.A Guns has no original members.

Only Ian Paice remains from the original Deep Purple...

Along with Gillan and Glover :rolleyes:

No, Rod Evans and another guy whose name escapes me* were in Glover and Gillan's places before they joined.

Nick Simper was the bassist.

Jeez, they only released 3 albums with Deep Purple and had hits with Hush and Kentucky Woman...

Only Ian Paice remains from the original Deep Purple...

Along with Gillan and Glover :rolleyes:

No, Rod Evans and another guy whose name escapes me* were in Glover and Gillan's places before they joined.

Nick Simper was the bassist.

Jeez, they only released 3 albums with Deep Purple and had hits with Hush and Kentucky Woman...

Really?

I always thought that it was Blackmore,gillan,Paice,Glover,Lord the original members :drevil::book:

After Tracii Guns departed from L.A. Guns, the band was left without any original members.

Currently, there are two L.A. Guns groups touring, but which one is real? If the one with Tracii in is real, technically it has one original member. But if that's not real, then L.A Guns has no original members.

no, it's got nikky beat alexander

he's the origonal drummer

floyd had only 1 with wright as a hired studio musician for a short time

quiet riot has one,but for a while had none

Edited by Bucketslash

If the one with Tracii in it is real then it has 3 original members: Paul Black, Nickey Alexander, and Tracii.

If the one with Tracii in it is real then it has 3 original members: Paul Black, Nickey Alexander, and Tracii.

Fair enough - I'm not an expert on L.A.G.

And you were right about the other band, it doesn't have any original members.

And you were right about the other band, it doesn't have any original members.

Expert on the fake L.A.Guns ;)

Zao have the most ridiculously changed line-up ever.. -_-

Currant Members:

Daniel Weyandt - vocals and bass - (1997-)

Scott Mellinger - guitar - (1999-)

Marty Lunn - bass - (2005-)

Jeff Gretz - drums - (2005-)

Former Members:

Roy Goudy - founding member, guitar - (1993- 1997)

Jesse Smith - founding member, drums - (1993- 2004)

Eric Reeder - founding member, first lead vocalist (1994- 1995)

Mic Cox - founding member, bass - (1994- 1997)

Shawn Jonas - vocals - (1995- 1997)

Kevin Moran - touring bassist (1997)

Ron Gray - guitar (1997- 1998)

Brett Detar - guitar - (1997- 1999)

Rob Horner - bass - (1999- 2004)

Corey Darst - touring vocalist - (2000- 2001)

Matt Auxier - touring guitarist - (2001- 2002)

Joshua Ashworth - touring vocalist (2003- 2004)

Shawn Koschik - bass - (2004- 2005)

Stephen Peck - drums - (2004- 2005)

Russ Cogdell - Guitar- (1997 - 2006)

xDSGx

EDIT: Please don't think I'm a complete freak for knowing all this.. I just love Zao -_-

Edited by DopeSickGirl