So, do we have 2007 CD predictions yet?

johnptfunk

My bets are on Nov 21st if it's coming this year.

If it comes out on the 21st or the 28th, it won't be supported by a sunday circular ad. Those ads are headed to the printer this week, and there's no signs of guns on either as of now.

My best guess is Dec. 5th or 12th.

The only surprise would be if they decided not to use this method to advertise the week of release, which as illogical as it sounds, might just happen.

I still have no remote idea why they're being so secretive with this. Release the damn thing.

Axl did talk about the CD... did you miss the VMA stuff?

-Merck has said repeatedly it will be out this year. 8 more Tuesday's?

-There's a new official website... radio stations are promoting the concerts, as is the webstie. No promotion?

-Poor ticket sales? Do you have any figures? From every account I've heard, these venues have been pretty full. Certainly on par with any other band out there today.

So, instead of thinking about 2007, how bout you shut the fuck up and wait until the after the last Tuesday in 2006 before trying to get some attention.

Have a nice day:)

Ok, ok. The VMA's. Axl was asked if the album would be out this year. his answer was yes. Then when asked when it would be out, did he answer that question? SoMe time this fall, yadayadayada.

And boy are those tuesdays ticking right on down.

A new website. Gee, GNR have finally joined every other band out there today who have web sites. Have you read about an new CD updates on that album mr matt13?

i have read in a lot of places that tixs sales are to be desired. you say they are on par with other bands out there. this is gnr, they used to set the bar.

so mr matt13 you shut the fuck up mr know it all.. :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

No, shit for brains. Perhaps if you actually took some time to read through the forum a bit, you'd discover you sound like the rest of the lifeless "the world is over because GNR isn't putting their album out this year" pricks that have all of a sudden been cluttering up the forum with the same old shit on different days.

You claimed a lot, but it's all shit you've made up in your head. Axl HAS talked about the album... management has talked about the album... they've given us a timetable... the shows are selling WELL (about the only act that can sell ANYTHING out these days is the Rolling Stones... Aerosmith and Motley Crue combined can't even sell anything out... NIN... less than half full arenas).

Do your fucking homework and spare us the drama. IT'S GOTTEN OLD.

If you don't like the band or how it works, don't waste your life away on a forum dedicated to that band.

Fucking tool.

Nothing about this album is normal so I don't expect a release on a Tuesday, an announced release date, a track listing as everyone is predicting, and it may not even be called Chinese Democracy. One thing that's predictable about Axl Rose is that he's totally unpredictable. I do expect it to be a great album and it will fucking rock. My prediction which is no more than pulled from my Ass is 12/13/06.

-There's a new official website... radio stations are promoting the concerts, as is the webstie. No promotion?

-Poor ticket sales? Do you have any figures? From every account I've heard, these venues have been pretty full. Certainly on par with any other band out there today.

So, instead of thinking about 2007, how bout you shut the fuck up and wait until the after the last Tuesday in 2006 before trying to get some attention.

Ok, ok. The VMA's. Axl was asked if the album would be out this year. his answer was yes. Then when asked when it would be out, did he answer that question? SoMe time this fall, yadayadayada.

A new website. Gee, GNR have finally joined every other band out there today who have web sites. Have you read about an new CD updates on that album mr matt13?

i have read in a lot of places that tixs sales are to be desired. you say they are on par with other bands out there. this is gnr, they used to set the bar.

so mr matt13 you shut the fuck up mr know it all.. :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

You know what? I really can't wait for this album to come out this year so boring tards like you can eat your words.

Keep a civil tongue or you won't be posting here much longer. Jesus Christ - stop whinging - what we have right now is infinitely more than we've had the past 4 years, and all you can do is complain? Your entire "argument" is pathetic, and there's not a shred of truth in it.

The album is coming this year.

all this crap about how theres 9 tuesdays left is bullshit. nothings going to be announced over the next couple days which can pretty much eliminate the rest of november. then in december theres 3 tuesdays and then i doubt anything would be released on the day after christmas. if nothing is announced in the next 2 weeks then say goodbye to 2006.

It's quite possible the album wont come out this year. How many times in the past have statements been made about the release date (particularly by Doug Goldstein in 99/00/01) and never retracted?. This time more of the songs are in the public domain and it seems fairly clear someone bottled releasing 'Better' as a single at this point hence the pulled advert. It's not hard to believe that Axl still can't quite let go of his baby.

You know what? I really can't wait for this album to come out this year so boring tards like you can eat your words.

Keep a civil tongue or you won't be posting here much longer. Jesus Christ - stop whinging - what we have right now is infinitely more than we've had the past 4 years, and all you can do is complain? Your entire "argument" is pathetic, and there's not a shred of truth in it.

The album is coming this year.

The voice of reason.

if nothing is announced in the next 2 weeks then say goodbye to 2006.

Oh, ok. Thanks for that expert opinion.

it doesnt take an expert to figure it out. most albums are put into a process of release months in advance. you cant just put an album out in a week or even just have it show up in stores unannounced like some people here think. its going to be december 25th and people here are going to be saying, theres 1 tuesday left it must come out on december 26th!! :rolleyes:

yeah they stole my idea for no release date the thieving gyspies. next year is fine by me. whos up for storming Axls mansion while hes away on tour? thats a joke people put the mountain climbing shit down. step away from the armour plated truck.

Come on guys just a little more patience. Have faith until 2006 is over, I think the Tuesday before Thanksgiving would be the perfect release date.

With every passing "Tuesday" it seems less and less likely we'll be getting anything this year. There are only 9 left... tomorrow, October 31st, November 7, 14, 21, 28, and December 5, 12, 19, 26.

I'll eliminate 2 right now: Tomorrow, and 12/26.

What sense would it make to release an album after Christmas, when a pre-christmas release could greatly boost sales?

100% correct. But I do believe it will be out before the year end. If it isn't who cares really. I buy the album when it's released. I don't want to see them on tour, I've done that 2x now. I don't want to pay to see someone as tempermental as he is. He shows clear disdain for his audience and for his fans. Storms off stage and won't perform if one person does somthing that doesn't sit well with him. Oh yea!! And he's been known to not show up for shows without explanation or warning. Greeeaaat!!!! Just what I need to be in the middle of a RIOT!! Sorry dude not for me. No I think I'll do this intelligently......get a hold of some new concert footage and watch that in surround sound in the comfort of my own home on my big flat screen plasma....with a beer.

Guys get it straight this is "The Axl Rose Victory Lap" he's a 44yo man...he can't do this forever. The music is going to come out when it's going to come out with sycophants the like praising his Rock n' Roll genius and none of us will get so much as a public "Thank you for making me as successful as I've been" speech.

His artistic expressions are not for us, they're 100% for him. It's his world - we just live in it and as such are a necessary evil to his self fulfilling success...nothing more. "SAD BUT TRUE" :shocked:

Ehem Tell that to Mic Jagger Axl won't be done until he decides he is and when he decides it won't have anything to do with his age me thinks ;)