Axl said the songs that have been 'heard' wont be on the album

iamme

axl once said the songs that have been 'heard' wont be on the album

now, im not gonna lie, i've bee drinking. and the fact my hair is red and longer than Axl's at Vegas 2001 and I just had it braided (give me a day, Ill have pictures fuckers) and guess what ... he couldnt remotedly have his hair done like mine without extensions i dont mind that ... dude is 45 years old and no matter he has long hair or short hair, he's Axl Motherfuckin' Rose . So guess what he wins .. I digress

No one can tell me that they've heard the album .. we were told the songs we heard live wont be on the album itself .. i got into a fist fight with a friend tonight .. if Better is a B or C side song, then Jesus himself couldnt stop Chinese Democracy from destroying everything in its path ... im hammered and speaking less coherently than Baz himself jumping around like a retard with no control to the rythmic poundings of Frank on drums .. Fuck Brain ...

If Better is what defines Chinese Democracy, then Christ be my witness, Scott Weiland and what's his name should retire now .. Cuz Better ruins everything put out by "that" band ... Hands down ... you want hammer to the pedal rock, the break down in "Better" dusts everything .. Not just "that" band, "everything" ...

I forgot their name, I wont lie, I drink .. Though i hear Axl and Steven Adler "hung out" .. For years now I've harbored more than a grudge on more than one person .. I was once told "time heals all wounds" i guess its so . and if it is, its a Beautiful thing .. no one can "hate" for that long, and if Axl can "forgive" Steven Adler than you know what, life is beautiful and life is worth more than what's made of it ...

People hate Axl for not playing new songs and playing the tried and true .. Then I have an idea, an easy idea .. Write your own fucking anthem ... When you do that and become a "legendary" rock star, then you can call me at home and tell me why the world hates you .. Until then, fuck you and Welcome To The Jungle cuz no matter how BETTER you are, your nothing but a PROSTITUTE who knows nothing

now, im not gonna lie, i've bee drinking. and the fact my hair is red and longer than Axl's at Vegas 2001 and I just had it braided (give me a day, Ill have pictures fuckers) and guess what ... he couldnt remotedly have his hair done like mine without extensions i dont mind that ... dude is 45 years old and no matter he has long hair or short hair, he's Axl Motherfuckin' Rose . So guess what he wins .. I digress

No one can tell me that they've heard the album .. we were told the songs we heard live wont be on the album itself .. i got into a fist fight with a friend tonight .. if Better is a B or C side song, then Jesus himself couldnt stop Chinese Democracy from destroying everything in its path ... im hammered and speaking less coherently than Baz himself jumping around like a retard with no control to the rythmic poundings of Frank on drums .. Fuck Brain ...

If Better is what defines Chinese Democracy, then Christ be my witness, Scott Weiland and what's his name should retire now .. Cuz Better ruins everything put out by "that" band ... Hands down ... you want hammer to the pedal rock, the break down in "Better" dusts everything .. Not just "that" band, "everything" ...

I forgot their name, I wont lie, I drink .. Though i hear Axl and Steven Adler "hung out" .. For years now I've harbored more than a grudge on more than one person .. I was once told "time heals all wounds" i guess its so . and if it is, its a Beautiful thing .. no one can "hate" for that long, and if Axl can "forgive" Steven Adler than you know what, life is beautiful and life is worth more than what's made of it ...

People hate Axl for not playing new songs and playing the tried and true .. Then I have an idea, an easy idea .. Write your own fucking anthem ... When you do that and become a "legendary" rock star, then you can call me at home and tell me why the world hates you .. Until then, fuck you and Welcome To The Jungle cuz no matter how BETTER you are, your nothing but a PROSTITUTE who knows nothing

:laugh::laugh:rock3 drink on!, nice finish! thats all i've got.

If I thought that I was crazy

Well I guess I'd have more fun

It's what used to be's not there for me

And ought to find someone that belonged insane like I do ...

no mechanical bull, but im playing acoustic tomorrow night in massachusetts .. we're gonna rock Madagascar, hands down he best song EVER written .. and then bust out November Rain at the crakc of midnight .. again, Ive been drinking .. But I'll have photos ... so its all good

If I thought that I was crazy

Well I guess I'd have more fun

It's what used to be's not there for me

And ought to find someone that belonged insane like I do ...

no mechanical bull, but im playing acoustic tomorrow night in massachusetts .. we're gonna rock Madagascar, hands down he best song EVER written .. and then bust out November Rain at the crakc of midnight .. again, Ive been drinking .. But I'll have photos ... so its all good

now i know your pissed off your face! madagascar the best song ever :laugh: BETTER is much better.

Looking forward to it. :)

dude, you're so smart. can I be your friend?

axl himself once said, what you've heard live will not be on the "album" ... and im not kidding in the least, if Madagascar and The Blues are B-sides, then guess what .. Chinese Democracy might possibly be the best album ever recorded .. Cuz those 2 songs are it in my mind .. and if u want a 3rd part, then the part in Better when it kicks from the "dance" part to the "fuck you" part, then Axl has redefined "schizophrenic" rock ... cuz once again,, I've had family members who loved the dance aspect of Better and all the beats, then when that middle section comes in, my family just goes "thats your life my friend, leave us out of it" ...

I never wanted you to be so full of anger

I never wanted you to be somebody else

I never wanted you to be someone afraid to know themselves

I only wanted you to see things for yourself

Those 4 simple lines, redfine a life

great read bro.... apparently there is a song that has not managed to be leaked onto the net and only a small bunch of people have heard it, apparently its called 'sorry' and it blew everones mind away when it was heard, but right now better is a clear masterpiece.

Oh yeah.... Hig'.... ops, I've said too much. :book:

When did he say the songs we've heard wouldn't be on the album?

The only thing I remember Axl saying like that was that the songs we've heard aren't the "Big Guns" and will not be singles.

LP

Edit: And this was before the leaks this year, so The Blues, Maddy, CD, and the 3 shit ones.

Edited by Longpig

How many times we have argue with this...

Axl said his favorite songs on cd are:

The Blues

TWAT

Better

Richard said:

Catcher in the rye will be on the album

Merck has said in one statement after some show, something like this:

"Gnr played songs from upcoming record Chinese democracy like, The Blues, Chinese democracy, Madagascar, Better, Twat, IRS

so these songs will most likely be on the album

1.Chinese democracy

2.Better

3.IRS

4.The Blues

5.Madagascar

6.TWAT

7.Catcher in the rye

8.(Sorry)

How many times we have argue with this...

Axl said his favorite songs on cd are:

The Blues

TWAT

Better

Richard said:

Catcher in the rye will be on the album

Merck has said in one statement after some show, something like this:

"Gnr played songs from upcoming record Chinese democracy like, The Blues, Chinese democracy, Madagascar, Better, Twat, IRS

so these songs will most likely be on the album

1.Chinese democracy

2.Better

3.IRS

4.The Blues

5.Madagascar

6.TWAT

7.Catcher in the rye

8.(Sorry)

Well if we wanted to hear an album that's mostly what we HAVEN'T heard before, we shouldn't have downloaded the leaks/bootlegs.

When did he say the songs we've heard wouldn't be on the album?

The only thing I remember Axl saying like that was that the songs we've heard aren't the "Big Guns" and will not be singles.

LP

Edit: And this was before the leaks this year, so The Blues, Maddy, CD, and the 3 shit ones.

Amen. Nice post by the original poster. Good brain storming... but, the fact that Better was used in the HD add completely shoots down his theory. If that's not going to be a single, what's it doing in an addvert like that? Also, I never remember Axl saying what we've heard won't be on the album. The "Big Guns" comment is spot on. I do remember him saying at Rio that songs like Silkworms and Rhiad are 'experimental' and may feature on upcoming albums (after CD).

Still a decent read. Can't wait to see pictures.