Is this really a succesful us tour yet?

slääsh

That's not puerto rico.... that arena was much larger and newer- there weren't video screens on stage, just on the sides of the arena. I was also at Tampa so it definitely wasn't there. I'm guessing this is the show near West Palm- Estero or whatever.

That's not puerto rico.... that arena was much larger and newer- there weren't video screens on stage, just on the sides of the arena. I was also at Tampa so it definitely wasn't there. I'm guessing this is the show near West Palm- Estero or whatever.

you are right bro, thats a folrida show pic from a fan review from htgth.

so please fucker, dont go around spreading lies, damn you are lame.

Edited by ohmygod

well, judging by the amount of light coming through the windows on that photo, i'd say the photo was taken sometime mid-afternoon-ish....which is a shitload of people if you consider that there was probably still a good few hours to go before gnr came on....

Is that sunlight through the windows, or are those lights? It looks like arena lights to me, other wise these fans would have had to show up at noon. I think its the lights. JMO.

And that venue looks like it would hold 9-10,000 for a hockey/basketball game. Also, I'd love to have the seats from the point of view of the picture. I'd rather not be on the floor, I like to see the whole stage, and the video screens help out.