Axl Rose: ''I'm here to hear hip-hop''

Markus89

The Miami Herald - Axl Rose was at Tommy Pooch and Alan Roth's party at Lucky Strike last week, but when the DJ played Guns N' Roses' Welcome to the Jungle, he sent someone over to turn the song off. ''I'm here to hear hip-hop,'' sniffed the frazzled rocker. Rose then went on to Snatch two nights in a row, where he partied with Eric Clapton's band members, rode the mechanical bull for more than five minutes and closed the bar around 4:30 a.m. Rose was staying in the penthouse of the Ritz-Carlton South Beach and according to sources, he was very well behaved.

Personally I HATE Hip-Hop! I know Axl likes different styles of music tho. Probaly didn't wan't to listen to his own stuff.

For thoose who did not catch this:

SOUTH Beach revelers have found themselves a new party pal in Guns N' Roses front man Axl Rose. Witnesses at Miami nightclub Snatch earlier this week said the rocker rolled in with a few tour mates from Eric Clapton's crew and stayed until 5 a.m. His debaucheries included a five-minute ride on a mechanical bull and a saucy show from his girlfriend, who spent the night dancing on poles and bar tables. The next night at his concert in Fort Lauderdale, Rose told the audience, "I don't remember where I was . . . but I know it had something to do with a mechanical bull."

GNRdaily

Edited by Markus89

The Miami Herald - Axl Rose was at Tommy Pooch and Alan Roth's party at Lucky Strike last week, but when the DJ played Guns N' Roses' Welcome to the Jungle, he sent someone over to turn the song off. ''I'm here to hear hip-hop,'' sniffed the frazzled rocker. Rose then went on to Snatch two nights in a row, where he partied with Eric Clapton's band members, rode the mechanical bull for more than five minutes and closed the bar around 4:30 a.m. Rose was staying in the penthouse of the Ritz-Carlton South Beach and according to sources, he was very well behaved.

Personally I HATE Hip-Hop! I know Axl likes different styles of music tho. Probaly didn't wan't to listen to his own stuff.

source: GnrDAily.com

thank you axl! hopefully this'll serve as sufficent back up against the barrage of anti-hip hop propaganda on these boards.

source: GnrDAily.com

thank you axl! hopefully this'll serve as sufficent back up against the barrage of anti-hip hop propaganda on these boards.

[/quot

Hip hop is crap. period. end of debate.

To me, hip-hop is in the same category as techno. It can be interesting to listen to, but any no-talent fuck with a computer and some time can do it.

Every time I roll through the 'hood some 12 year old with a gold grill is trying to sell me his new rap album. I can't say I've ever been solicited to buy some 12 year old's rock/blues/etc band's new album.

OK, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you don't mean that everyone should now like hip-hop just because Axl likes it. 'The barrage of anti-hip hop propaganda on these boards' are sometimes well deserved. :)

["everytime I hear it makes me wish I had a gun."

heres what Hip Hop does for me..

nails on a chalkboard

the sounds you get when you have bad gas

wailing babys in the seat next you on take off

nagging women

Mike Tysons voice

President Bushes sarcastic defensive smirking voice

well im gunna say one thing, there is a distinct difference between hiphop,and rap, like someone said earlier anyone can be a hip hop artist, but rap is true street poetry and should be respected for what it is. raps lyrics actually have some sort of meaning behind them as opposed to "bitches n ho's" type lyrics found in hip hop. go listen to some real rap artist such as tupac, dr.dre, public enemy, and nwa, those guys had true content to their music and kept some sort of integrity. if you listen to them i can pretty sure garuntee you you will gain some respect for rap

but hip hop blows, yung joc, mike jones, lil' jon, thats hip hop, that sucks

anyways on thetopic of axlriding a mechanicalbull, good for him.

Edited by tuyfuvk17

["everytime I hear it makes me wish I had a gun."

heres what Hip Hop does for me..

nails on a chalkboard

the sounds you get when you have bad gas

wailing babys in the seat next you on take off

nagging women

Mike Tysons voice

President Bushes sarcastic defensive smirking voice

:rofl-lol:

And I agree