Alanis Morissette

feconroses

Who the fuck goes over lyrics tho to see if they are indeed ironic? Seems a little weird to me, You oughta know better :laugh::rolleyes:

Umm its not that hard because she sings the lyrics to you, and as you hear them you can tell yourself, "Hey thats not ironic". Its not pretty obvious.

:rolleyes:

I think the lyrics are pretty ironic, ironically

And ironically you think the lyrics of a song are ironic, when you obviously have no concept of irony as you have mistaken a mistake on your part to be irony.

And High Voltage you're right. But thats a product of her idiocy more than anything.

And High Voltage you're right. But thats a product of her idiocy more than anything.

Unless it was intentional. :o

In which case it would be ironic that you're calling her the idiot, when in fact, the idiot would be YOU for not getting her point. :shocked:

:D

Edited by highvoltage

Unless it was intentional. :o

In which case it would be ironic that you're calling her the idiot, when in fact, the idiot would be YOU for not getting her point. :shocked:

:D

Hahaha. true. but somehow I doubt that. :P

Who the fuck goes over lyrics tho to see if they are indeed ironic? Seems a little weird to me, You oughta know better :laugh::rolleyes:

Umm its not that hard because she sings the lyrics to you, and as you hear them you can tell yourself, "Hey thats not ironic". Its not pretty obvious.

And ironically you think the lyrics of a song are ironic, when you obviously have no concept of irony as you have mistaken a mistake on your part to be irony.

Ironically i couldnt give a shit

:laugh:

Well don't start if you don't give a shit. :rolleyes: The saddest thing about rock/metal forums is how uneducated and stupid the majority of people on the boards are.

Well don't start if you don't give a shit. :rolleyes: The saddest thing about rock/metal forums is how uneducated and stupid the majority of people on the boards are.

Speak for yourself toots, now leave this forum and let us all uneducated Iron maiden fans headbang allday without fear of these scarily insightful topics about Alanis