Halloween Show

sonny_1313

I know this is a stupid topic, but it's not much worse than any of the numerous ones about Axl's goatee or his clothing. I am going to the Jax show tonight. Being that it is Halloween what do you think the odds are that some dumbass is going to dress as Slash and get into the front of the crowd? How many rumors that "Slash is in the building" will be going around. And more importantly how will Axl react? This is my first Guns show (the last time I had tickets it was cancelled) and I would like see the amazing performance from the band that everyone here keeps talking about. On the other hand, what would they do if half of the floor were wearing long curly wigs and tophats. I know, I'm bored and just killing time before starting the drive from hell along I-95, so humor me.

More importantly I wonder if GNR will dress up, since this is a Halloween show. But on topic, yeah there will for sure be people dressed as Slash. When I heard that they were encouraging people to come dressed up I thought "My God, Axl will have a good portion of that crowd kicked out."

Should be an interesting night.

I'm shure someone will do it, however I don't think Axl cares. I mean, Slash is so important to GN'R history that someone is bound to dress like him. You'll probably see someone wearing a Buckethead outfit as well. Axl will probably just laugh it off, at least I think he should.

I don't think people dressing up like Slash should be called dumbasses. :rolleyes:

I bet they'll be a few Bucketheads too. :)

I meant no disrespect to Slash. I meant "dumbass" because dressing like Slash at a GNR show is like asking to get kicked out. Hopefully Axl has a good time with it. Though it would be funny to be at a show where half of the crowd gets kicked out. Probably not because I don't want to be in the middle of a riot.

I don't think people dressing up like Slash should be called dumbasses. :rolleyes:

I bet they'll be a few Bucketheads too. :)

I meant no disrespect to Slash. I meant "dumbass" because dressing like Slash at a GNR show is like asking to get kicked out. Hopefully Axl has a good time with it. Though it would be funny to be at a show where half of the crowd gets kicked out. Probably not because I don't want to be in the middle of a riot.

I don't think Axl would mind there being afew Slash look alikes at the show.

He could how ever be put off performing if faced with 10 Slash look alikes all wearing Slash hats standing in the front row :D

I'm shure someone will do it, however I don't think Axl cares. I mean, Slash is so important to GN'R history that someone is bound to dress like him. You'll probably see someone wearing a Buckethead outfit as well. Axl will probably just laugh it off, at least I think he should.

There will be nobody dressing as Buckethead because nobody knows who he is.

Edited by rockstar81

There will be nobody dressing as Buckethead because nobody knows who he is.

Good point. Aside from people on these forums, nobody knows who he is. The band has even "forgotten" that he was a member (along with the 02 tour in general). It is funny how their official website makes no mention of the 2002 fiasco.

at the estero show last friday, someone came dressed up as slash. one of the security guards asked him to take it off, and the guy said no, i don't want to. and then the security guy said 'no, you don't understand... if you don't take that shit off right now, axl's not gonna fucking play!'

:lol: anyway, i thought it was funny.

at the estero show last friday, someone came dressed up as slash. one of the security guards asked him to take it off, and the guy said no, i don't want to. and then the security guy said 'no, you don't understand... if you don't take that shit off right now, axl's not gonna fucking play!'

:lol: anyway, i thought it was funny.

there your reply to the slash look alikes well no concert tonight

I know this is a stupid topic, but it's not much worse than any of the numerous ones about Axl's goatee or his clothing. I am going to the Jax show tonight. Being that it is Halloween what do you think the odds are that some dumbass is going to dress as Slash and get into the front of the crowd? How many rumors that "Slash is in the building" will be going around. And more importantly how will Axl react? This is my first Guns show (the last time I had tickets it was cancelled) and I would like see the amazing performance from the band that everyone here keeps talking about. On the other hand, what would they do if half of the floor were wearing long curly wigs and tophats. I know, I'm bored and just killing time before starting the drive from hell along I-95, so humor me.

I almost guarantee that if enough people dress like Slash, and it's an afront to him. Axl won't play. He's a tempermental PRICK in that way.....good luck! I hope that I'm wrong but it would not suprise me one single bit.

I almost guarantee that if enough people dress like Slash, and it's an afront to him. Axl won't play. He's a tempermental PRICK in that way.....good luck! I hope that I'm wrong but it would not suprise me one single bit.

that why i said no concert tonight