Coountdown

mr.drummin

Sorry if this is too premiture for others, but I am now counting the weeks and days that CD des not surface. Every monday and tuesday there is no news on CD I feel a little more pecimistic, I am starting to doubt. Is this just me?

rock4

axl said it will be out this year and i beleave him

Sorry if this is too premiture for others, but I am now counting the weeks and days that CD des not surface. Every monday and tuesday there is no news on CD I feel a little more pecimistic, I am starting to doubt. Is this just me?

rock4

No dude, it's not just you. This is very frustrating. I'm just trying my best to keep an open mind and stay positive. Hopefully "soon" realy is the word this time.

I'm not counting down to anything. But as each week goes by, I'm getting less and less optimistic that the album actually will come out.

I figure that I'll be doing really good if Nov 20th rolls around and they show up in Halifax. If that happens, then if the album comes out, great. If not, at least I finally saw them live.

I'm not counting down to anything. But as each week goes by, I'm getting less and less optimistic that the album actually will come out.

I figure that I'll be doing really good if Nov 20th rolls around and they show up in Halifax. If that happens, then if the album comes out, great. If not, at least I finally saw them live.

Good positive thinking.

rock4

Edited by mr.drummin

rock4

Me too! :)

rock4

said it'd be out 10 years ago and I believed him